ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Classified Documents Case in FL Has Been Dismissed by Federal Judge-Breaking News

Judge says the Special Counsel was Unlawfully Appointed.

------------------------

The amount of times they have gone after and the manner they have gone after Donald J Trump is ludicrous! Enough is enough.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Judge says the Special Counsel was Unlawfully Appointed.

------------------------

The amount of times they have gone after and the manner they have gone after Donald J Trump is ludicrous! Enough is enough.

What's left after the 34 counts brought by Fat Alvin are thrown out on appeal?

Reactions: Jartard
selfish-soyjak.gif

Rifle is the one most triggered by Trump on here now.
You're a fvcking dork and a piece of shit. No more mocking of family members passing today? Just because I constantly have to call you out due to being the most gullible and one of the least intelligent people on this board doesn't make me "triggered," moron.

You're a fvcking dork and a piece of shit. No more mocking of family members passing today? Just because I constantly have to call you out due to being the most gullible and one of the least intelligent people on this board doesn't make me "triggered," moron.
I wasn’t mocking anyone, you piece of shit. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Please cry for us like the little bitch that you are. Stay classy, pussy-arm.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I wasn’t mocking anyone, you piece of shit. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Please cry for us like the little bitch that you are. Stay classy, pussy-arm.
You were, moron. You were even called out by others for it, piece of shit.

It's one thing to be mad that somebody constantly has to call you out for posting bullshit that any reasonable person would know is false. It's another to mock the death of a family member.

It's one thing to be mad that somebody constantly has to call you out for posting bullshit that any reasonable person would know is false. It's another to mock the death of a family member.

Reactions: WVUSerg
According to some poster on this board everything that Trump and Republicans do is wrong, wrong, wrong. And everything Biden and Democrats do is always spot on. How can one side always be wrong, and the other side always be right? Logically, that can't happen. But the poster says it is, and they are never wrong.

We are all laughing a you baldy! Keep flailing like an idiot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT