ADVERTISEMENT

Trump corruption exposed

^^^ mental hogs wallowing in muck.
^^

Sheep Eating GIF

1...2...3... for the "libertarian" and EG to dismiss your source...
Morons use sources know to be bullshit, in this case one ran by a car wash owner lol (goddamn that was a quick find). Then stretches the definition of brain activity by justifying using such sources, and somehow feels smart doing so.

Is it really difficult to link to a real source? I would say I am amazed follow this crap, but I am not...I long ago considered starting a bullshit website or Twitter handle, maybe even a PAC, to grift you rubes out of money, but I couldn't live with myself if I did.

Morons use sources know to be bullshit, in this case one ran by a car wash owner lol (goddamn that was a quick find). Then stretches the definition of brain activity by justifying using such sources, and somehow feels smart doing so.

Is it really difficult to link to a real source? I would say I am amazed follow this crap, but I am not...I long ago considered starting a bullshit website or Twitter handle, maybe even a PAC, to grift you rubes out of money, but I couldn't live with myself if I did.
*Known. Be a good little liberal and defend the most corrupt President and presidential family of ALL time.

Reactions: 30CAT
*Known. Be a good little liberal and defend the most corrupt President and presidential family of ALL time.
I missed a letter. Sue me.

Be a good little whatever the hell you are and keep on following the craziest people you can find on X.

The funny thing is, you could have clicked like two more times and used a good source.

I missed a letter. Sue me.

Be a good little whatever the hell you are and keep on following the craziest people you can find on X.

The funny thing is, you could have clicked like two more times and used a good source.
It’s fvcking accurate, unlike the Russian disinformation and dossier your side uses.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT