ADVERTISEMENT

trump Gets Mocked

(I think you're the only one reading these shit posts, which is one more person than the threads Crispy Lips starts)
You’re probably right. I just figured I would come over here to see what kind of intelligent, deep thinking topics you guys were discussing.

You can always tell when the Leftys are spamming a Message Board. You feel like you’re back in grade school.

Don’t worry. I’ll be leaving soon. 🙂

Reactions: 19MU88
You’re probably right. I just figured I would come over here to see what kind of intelligent, deep thinking topics you guys were discussing.

You can always tell when the Leftys are spamming a Message Board. You feel like you’re back in grade school.

Don’t worry. I’ll be leaving soon. 🙂
Sooner the better.

• Love
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT