ADVERTISEMENT

Trump gets reduced bond

Well well well, A NY Appellate court has give DJT 10 additional days and lowered the bond to 175 million. He is going to beat this in court when it goes to trial and I hope that nasty witch goes to prison and takes the loser Judge with her

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/25/tru...o-175-million-in-appeal-from-454-million.html

If these Communist democrats can get away with this then our whole system of Justice is capable of failing.
Still steep, especially when there isn’t a victim that needs restitution.

I feel so bad for our board libs I wonder just how deeply in their heart they believed that Trump's assets would be seized. I'll bet it was very, very deep yet again. They believe the whole "we got him now " thing, how many times is that 50? 100? This is why liberals are stupid people.

I feel so bad for our board libs I wonder just how deeply in their heart they believed that Trump's assets would be seized. I'll bet it was very, very deep yet again. They believe the whole "we got him now " thing, how many times is that 50? 100? This is why liberals are stupid people.
Greed wants trump jailed and shut down because he got a 5% loan instead of a 6% loan because the paper work said his apartment was a different square footage then what someone else calculated.

Reactions: ohio herd
Biden spends entire life in politics & inexplicably becomes a multi-millionaire with several properties - sounds like corrupt bitch problems.

Not able to make bond? Sounds like broke bitch problems.
images

454 million dollar fine for “crime” where no victims were established. Who filed with the State of New York claiming they were the victim losing half a billion dollars? The banks even testified they were defrauded anything.
Has anything like that happened before?

I’m not voting for Trump. You voting for Biden?
I’m pulling the lever for Trump, i want to get his second term over with and move on. I’d prefer the good ol days when republicans really planned out the line of succession but no one else moving the needle right now.
HH is 100% in on Biden. He is all about Bidenomics.

The appeals court is saying “yeah, that amount was ridiculous. We don’t know if there is a right number, but worst case scenario it would be less than half”. My guess is they made it $175 just so the state wouldn’t bitch. The final number will be close to nothing relative to that $450.

Greed wants trump jailed and shut down because he got a 5% loan instead of a 6% loan because the paper work said his apartment was a different square footage then what someone else calculated.
He should be forced to suffer. He must serve as an example so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
He should be forced to suffer. He must serve as an example so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime.
bernie madoff got a 10 million bond. He took the life savings of hundreds and hundreds of people. In this case there was nobody lost money. The people he borrowed money off of are not claiming fraud or non payment.

So years of this "crime" has been going on and it's just a coincidence they chose Trump, in an election year, to charge?

The whole thing is a farce and will be tossed out on appeal(s).

Who is the victim? Who is owed money?

Where did the arbitrary number of $454 million come from? Who was out that much in damages?

Also, when have banks EVER given loans on overvalued properties?

A farce. A witch hunt.

He “suffered” today by adding ONE BILLION DOLLARS to his net worth. Eighty million shares of DJT up $13 a share at close.

Reactions: 30CAT
So years of this "crime" has been going on and it's just a coincidence they chose Trump, in an election year, to charge?
He was charged BEFORE he announced his 2024 campaign and the investigation started in 2019.
Where did the arbitrary number of $454 million come from? Who was out that much in damages?
From the amount of money he defrauded from people, for years.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
He was charged BEFORE he announced his 2024 campaign and the investigation started in 2019.

Lol! Everyone knew Trump was going to run long before then and so did James. Unless you admit that you're the only dumbass who didn't know.

From the amount of money he defrauded from people, for years.

He defrauded no one. There were no victims. Try again.

Who lost money? Who needs to be made whole again, from loans Trump paid back in full?

Stop being a dumbass.

No one is out any money and the fines were unconstitutionally excessive, against Trump, as you will find out soon enough.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Anyone with even a half a brain knows this is one more example of the weaponization of the Judicial to go after your opponent

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot. You can be prosecuted for simply conspiring to commit fraud.

You ever get a speeding ticket? Yeah? Did someone get harmed for your offense other than yourself? No.
What bank claimed fraud? They still did business with him. What person has ever received that kind of bond?

What bank claimed fraud? They still did business with him. What person has ever received that kind of bond?

They still did and they still want to. The bond was an attempted government-grab of a citizen's property. Illegal foreign nationals are treated much, much better and the bleaters bleat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT