ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Gastonia NC

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They said thousands were there, lined up for a long time to get in. The line to get in was massive. Rumor is it may have been a record for a rally in NC. The tide is going Red my friends. you ****ers made it personal

safe_image.php

Reactions: 19MU88
Gastonia Municipal Airport was packed shoulder to shoulder Wednesday night as tens of thousands of people showed up to President Donald Trump's Make America Great Again rally.

LOL, IN before Rifle quotes this and calls you racist

Ten minutes ago, I just had an employee come into my office, shut the door, and say this to me: "Do you know why they call n!gg*rs, 'n!gg*rs'." He then went on to explain that is what they are, as he is dealing with an out-of-control black guy who is threatening to sue one of our clients, claim BLM is getting involved, claimed his "white ass was the leader of the KKK," and is threatening to get a local Phoenix news channel involved.

At what point did he think that was appropriate to come say to me? For the record, he was not my hire and, clearly, he is a Trump voter.

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Ten minutes ago, I just had an employee come into my office, shut the door, and say this to me: "Do you know why they call n!gg*rs, 'n!gg*rs'." He then went on to explain that is what they are, as he is dealing with an out-of-control black guy who is threatening to sue one of our clients, claim BLM is getting involved, claimed his "white ass was the leader of the KKK," and is threatening to get a local Phoenix news channel involved.

At what point did he think that was appropriate to come say to me? For the record, he was not my hire and, clearly, he is a Trump voter.
I would say he thought it was appropriate right after this moment:

"as he is dealing with an out-of-control black guy who is threatening to sue one of our clients, claim BLM is getting involved, claimed his "white ass was the leader of the KKK," and is threatening to get a local Phoenix news channel involved."

Reactions: mlblack16.
JUST IN! At least 23,000 people attended President Trump's Gastonia rally last night according to Gastonia Municipal Airport GM. For perspective, max capacity at the Spectrum Center is just over 20,000 people

For perspective, max capacity at the Spectrum Center is just over 20,000 people

Without Googling it, no more than 5% of the people on this board know what the Spectrum Center is located, so that kind of ruins the "for perspective" attempt.

Deplorables: can't live with them, can't laugh at anybody without them.

Last edited:
Without Googling it, no more than 5% of the people on this board no what the Spectrum Center is located, so that kind of ruins the "for perspective" attempt.

I copied that from a news source and so what if they google it. That is called research.

Plus, "what the Spectrum Center is located"?

Without Googling it, no more than 5% of the people on this board know what the Spectrum Center is located, so that kind of ruins the "for perspective" attempt.

English please Mr. spellcheck.

Sounds to me like you don’t quite know how to run a company. Most importantly I am enjoying watching you did you crack under the pressure. The big guy has been compromised by foreign governments and Trump is going to win the election and it’s gonna be so much fun watching more of your left-wing arguments as to why he didn’t really win. Keep posting, I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. And remember the little man Durham and Hunter Biden‘s laptop knows!

I’m so glad that you can’t edit the quotes, because if you could I would be deprived of not seeing the...no-know...that rifle made.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT