ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Interview

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Take the time to watch this recent Trump interview. It’s worth the time spent.

I won’t comment until some of you deplorables confirm that you’ve watched your hero in this interview:

How about your Great Leader is a piece of shit? That's the topic of this thread. That is all that matters here. You support a piece of shit.
yehh he has been there 3.5 years, caused all the country's problems

if you can't see what the big machine, including Obama and the ilk, did and is doing to him then, that is on you. they never liked it because an outsider won and shit all over the swamp and the legacy of Obama and others.

I don’t care about any of this political stuff. I just want to take a vacation to Yo...Yo...se...mite.
Never been there but, I would love to. A guy I work with went years ago and shared his pictures. It looks incredible.

Reactions: GK4Herd
So many swollen, bleeding vaginas ITT.

I don't know how any of you get through the day, dealing with such intense, obsessive thoughts about mean ol' President Trump.

Reactions: 19MU88
Why are you deplorables too cowardly to call out your leader for his lack of care of the loss of what will be hundreds of thousands of American lives? Should you only are about loss of life when they are aborted fetuses?

This is what I don't understand about you comic book worshipping Christians. You wear your religion on your sleeve, but when it comes to Humpty, you disregard every unchristian thing he does.

His numerous lies, his numerous refusals to answer direct questions, his numerous examples of just how poorly educated he is are all embarrassing, but all of us are so used to it by now from him that it doesn't cause a reaction. But his comments like "it is what it is" regarding so many Americans dying? That's about as opposite of Christianity as you morons pretend to be.

You're cowards; sheep; ethically bankrupt; spineless; deplorables.

But his comments like "it is what it is" regarding so many Americans dying? That's about as opposite of Christianity as you morons pretend to be.

Actually, death..is a part of life. It's exactly what Christianity teaches. We are all born to die. "It is what it is"

I thought that last guy was a piece of shit.

If you thought a decent man that loves his family and treats others with respect is a piece of shit, you should find Trump damn near on the level of Lucifer himself.

The first President that didn't have true love of his country.

If speaking to what is wrong with this country means he doesn't love it, then Lincoln was horrible.

Why are you deplorables too cowardly to call out your leader for his lack of care of the loss of what will be hundreds of thousands of American lives? Should you only are about loss of life when they are aborted fetuses?

This is what I don't understand about you comic book worshipping Christians. You wear your religion on your sleeve, but when it comes to Humpty, you disregard every unchristian thing he does.

His numerous lies, his numerous refusals to answer direct questions, his numerous examples of just how poorly educated he is are all embarrassing, but all of us are so used to it by now from him that it doesn't cause a reaction. But his comments like "it is what it is" regarding so many Americans dying? That's about as opposite of Christianity as you morons pretend to be.

Coming from someone who supports the party of systemic abortion. next subject

If you thought a decent man that loves his family and treats others with respect is a piece of shit, you should find Trump damn near on the level of Lucifer himself.

If speaking to what is wrong with this country means he doesn't love it, then Lincoln was horrible.

Again, I think Obama was a real piece of shit. I think he has so terrible bones in his closet and one day they will come out.

I guess America is divided.

I don't. Trump is a piece of garbage. The irony is that you and the rest of the liberals will vote for somebody just as bad or worse in November just as you did in 2016.

i'm with @GK4Herd, give me a vacation. i'm tired. last two days have been hell. work at the main job then go work on client's shit in the evening. went home last evening hoping for peace and relaxation. it was there to be had but my kids had stained more of the new fence with the used motor oil and diesel fuel concoction i made up and it's much darker than the what they previously stained. i'm talking the resident black woman beating thief to pasty white riflearm difference. how the fvck does that happen? same damn mix. so, now a third of the fence is a nice medium brown color, a third of it looks like it caught fire and burned out and is dark as fvck, and the last third is untouched so far, i.e. light brown color of sun bleached treated pine. fvck it, i went back to town to the bar.

as for trump and the politics, i sure as hell hope you hypocritical motherfvckers are as quick to call out biden for the stupid shit that will inevitably occur if he wins in november. somehow i doubt it though, he'll be your senile jesus. mentally deranged hypocritical liberal pieces of shit: every.single.one.of.you.

Coming from someone who supports the party of systemic abortion. next subject

Abortion is legal because of the Republican appointed Supreme Court Justices. You've been blaming the wrong party all your life. Next subject.

Abortion is legal because of the Republican appointed Supreme Court Justices. You've been blaming the wrong party all your life. Next subject.

Maybe the first time I've agreed with you. Republicans have had plenty of opportunities to really deal with abortion and they haven't done it.

I don't disagree, but it is a MAJOR platform for the Democrats. So, I don't need rifle's lectures about life and such when the Democrat Party supports abortion factories. They have aborted more black children than one could count. So, stop with the holier than thou lectures.

That was one of the worst interviews ever given by a president in my lifetime. It was truly sad. Kudos to the journalist for actually doing a good job. This guy should interview Biden or Nancy Pelosi the same way. That would likely turn out equally sad and troubling. I've determined through these last 8-12 years that politicians, despite their pedigrees and education, are some of the dumbest motherfvckers in society. For fvck's sake, why can't we get some people with intelligence, integrity, and common sense to run this country? I know. I'm asking way too much.

There's a difference between allowing something legally and wholeheartedly endorsing it, you stupid POS.

You are a godless heathen dressed in Christian's clothing. Jesus said you're either with him or against him; there is no middle ground. Yet you constantly order your religion, a la carte style.

Let me see if I have this correct. You’re calling people on this board that you don’t know and know nothing about cowards sheep spineless ethically bankrupt and deplorable. I don’t respond much anymore because bringing the truth to you is a waste of time. You are blinded and you are lost. However I don’t have to call you names, I’ll just point out some facts about you and your character. You’ve stated on here about me being on a West Virginia sports site. I never have been and when I call you out, you don’t respond because you can’t because it’s untrue. That means you either lied, made a mistake, or are stupid or all three. On another post you talked about having your employees draw unemployment then come and work for you as interns. I don’t know if that’s against the law but it is wrong. And on another post you talked about having hack into peoples Facebook accounts. I don’t know if that’s illegal but it is certainly wrong. You have been on here numerous times posting pictures of women without their knowledge and bragged of your sexual conquest. This also speaks to your character. A real man doesn’t do this, only an immature man of low character and one who is grossly insecure. I won’t be too hard on you because the last time when confronted with the facts you went crying to the moderators whining about me. Again another act of lack of or low character. The bottom line you’re a little man with Little or no character who goes crying to others when confronted. Therefore, I don’t think you should be calling anyone else names or calling them into question. I don’t post on here much anymore because dealing with people like you has grown boring. I don’t know what you’re going to do when Trump is reelected. You’ll probably go crying to someone like you did the moderators on here. And one final point, don’t forget Durham knows!

I think he has so terrible bones in his closet and one day they will come out.

Conspiracy theories spread by trolls and pieces of shit. You starting to see a pattern in what you associate with?

went home last evening hoping for peace and relaxation

Spark a bowl. That should help.

as for trump and the politics, i sure as hell hope you hypocritical motherfvckers are as quick to call out biden for the stupid shit that will inevitably occur if he wins in november.

I'll keep wondering why we elect senile old men. Maybe Biden will be smart enough to point at the experts and let them figure shit out while keeping his mouth shut...it would be an improvement.

I've determined through these last 8-12 years that politicians, despite their pedigrees and education, are some of the dumbest motherfvckers in society.

Especially Congress. $$$$.

For fvck's sake, why can't we get some people with intelligence, integrity, and common sense to run this country? I know. I'm asking way too much.

Yep.

WAT.jpg

Reactions: WV-FAN

Conspiracy theories spread by trolls and pieces of shit. You starting to see a pattern in what you associate with?

Spark a bowl. That should help.

I'll keep wondering why we elect senile old men. Maybe Biden will be smart enough to point at the experts and let them figure shit out while keeping his mouth shut...it would be an improvement.

Especially Congress. $$$$.

Yep.

WAT.jpg
a like for a bowl.

EDIT: dammit, just realized i still have some gonja i had forgotten all about. needed this post about 24 hours ago.

This guy should interview Biden or Nancy Pelosi the same way. That would likely turn out equally sad and troubling.

I also would like to see this....but I disagree those interviews would turn out as bad. It's pretty easy for a journalist to catch Trump in a lie..and expose him for lying or BS. the others you mentioned don't lie nearly as much....IMO, the outcome wouldn't be as bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT