ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Interview

Everything about him screams dementia. From the incoherent babbling to his anger when he gets confused. The guy is fvcked. Don't know how Chevtard, Rifletard, Greedtard, etc can feel good about his chances.
What does Trump's Putin-loving, pathological lying, ego-maniacal ass scream? Probably something like: "Look!! Another deplorable dumbass believing my never-ending line of bullshit!! Only in America baby!! What a country!!"

Last edited:
Lordy....that's it? Yore best shot? Keep that weak shit outta here.

Not really a "shot". I've been calling you dems the real racists and bigots for years. Unfortunately you've got a senile candidate who's lost the ability to filter his true self. It's laughable watching you morons defend it now.

What does Trump's Putin-loving, pathological lying, ego-maniacal ass scream? Probably something like: "Look!! Another deplorable dumbass believing my never-ending line of bullshit!! Only in America baby!! What a country!!"

You mad Bro?

Hell no.... Unlike our unhinged and triggered friend, I have a good grip on things.

I ask, because I could tell by the tone of your last message to me was about a 4 on the ol' passive aggressive anger scale.

I ask, because I could tell by the tone of your last message to me was about a 4 on the ol' passive aggressive anger scale.
Trust me....I don't get angry over this crap. I'm probably laughing more than you know.

Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT