ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP is running again

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
He is in Ohio basically laying out his campaign

China will be held accountable.

Those kicked out of the military over the vaccine will allowed back. They will be given back pay.

America is in decline and he will fix it.

Law and ordered restoration.

Come here legally.

Drill oil here.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
AcceptableWhimsicalBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

Great another 78 year old thinks he can run the country and idiots like herdman will continue to slurp on his nuts

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
Great another 78 year old thinks he can run the country and idiots like herdman will continue to slurp on his nuts
Ok i will take DeSantis. Is that ok with you? But Trump is running.
Trump has great policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: johns1124
China will be held accountable.
For what? Globalists selling out their nation? Including Trump himself?

I don't know that the realistic answer is for that. Hanging them is likely illegal. I guess this bill to support building chip factories here is a good start, because the only thing that matters to uber-capitalists is cold hard cash.

People like to bitch about China, but sure like buying their shit.

I go up against China each and every day, as does many other people (without realizing they are). I constantly get feedback that are prices are double, sometimes triple what they can get the same product for overseas (China). I just tell them to go for it, unless you need your product in half the time you can get it produced in China.

I go up against China each and every day, as does many other people (without realizing they are). I constantly get feedback that are prices are double, sometimes triple what they can get the same product for overseas (China). I just tell them to go for it, unless you need your product in half the time you can get it produced in China.
And how is the quality? A lot of the Chinese shit is...shit. Even the Chinese know it is shit, that's why Haier makes GE Appliances in America.

It's a shame, a Chinese company owns GE appliances...that's why we bought a Whirlpool washer and dryer, made by Americans and headquartered in Michigan. Now, I am aware they make stuff overseas for overseas markets...that's fine! That is how it should be. Make it here if you want to sell it here, and don't sell out to the foreigners, like GE did. $5 billion, that's all it took to sell a great American brand like GE to the Chinese. These fvckers would sell you and I for a dollar if they could.

For what? Globalists selling out their nation? Including Trump himself?

I don't know that the realistic answer is for that. Hanging them is likely illegal. I guess this bill to support building chip factories here is a good start, because the only thing that matters to uber-capitalists is cold hard cash.

Another China apologist.

Another China apologist.
Anther dumbass that can't read very well, or perhaps thinks jobs just magically went to China.

Fact: in the first two years of Trump's administration, the US lost 700k more jobs to China. That's not Trump's fault.

We are seeing some reshoring, but is that due to COVID and China's dumb policies or a permanent shift? Because when those policies end, Chinese workers are still way cheaper. If not China, it will be Africa. Africa will have 1/4 of the world's population in 25-30 years, and they will need jobs. We have to change the mindset that chases the cheap labor. We took a half-way decent idea - let other countries make the really cheap, no value added shit - and somehow morphed it into letting them make all the stuff.

f not China, it will be Africa. Africa will have 1/4 of the world's population in 25-30 years, and they will need jobs
Chicoms know this because their own demographics are imploding faster than ours. They are making huge strides in African countries funding infrastructure, business acquisitions and other political payoffs to put them at the front of the line as Africa becomes more prominent on the world stage.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Anther dumbass that can't read very well, or perhaps thinks jobs just magically went to China.

Fact: in the first two years of Trump's administration, the US lost 700k more jobs to China. That's not Trump's fault.

We are seeing some reshoring, but is that due to COVID and China's dumb policies or a permanent shift? Because when those policies end, Chinese workers are still way cheaper. If not China, it will be Africa. Africa will have 1/4 of the world's population in 25-30 years, and they will need jobs. We have to change the mindset that chases the cheap labor. We took a half-way decent idea - let other countries make the really cheap, no value added shit - and somehow morphed it into letting them make all the stuff.
🤣

Chicoms know this because their own demographics are imploding faster than ours. They are making huge strides in African countries funding infrastructure, business acquisitions and other political payoffs to put them at the front of the line as Africa becomes more prominent on the world stage.
Yes, that is exactly what China is doing. Unfortunately for them, they will find out soon enough that Africa isn't anything resembling stable...and it is only going to get worse. Urban Africa is already a dystopian shithole, and it is only going to explode. Too many different "tribes" flocking to the cities, no one has a sense of national identity, there will be heavy conflict in the streets. Add in climate change, and it is going to be fvcking wild there.

Rox might be right..Trump may the one we need again. He might be the only one to stand and be strong enough to fight for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT