ADVERTISEMENT

Trump knocks Lavar Ball the "F" OUT

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

13,926 replies 9,284 retweets 32,221 likes

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

11,633 replies 9,971 retweets 37,103 likes

Love every minute of it. A lot of politicians would have backed down and been afraid of the NBA culture. Not Trump.

yes sir.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yep, there are times I wish Trump would stay off of Twitter. Not this time. That man is a fool. Glad Trump slammed him!

Awhile Trump supports an accused rapist
Hey I don't know if the guy is a rapist or not. I would say he is innocent till proven guilty. If they prove he did all of that crap and Trump would support him then I would say that is wrong.

These guys are both infants.

All it would have taken is this:

Trump: I was glad to help out the American citizens that were arrested in China. Shoplifting is a serious crime, but I felt the need to step into the fray to help out. We appreciate China working with us. Even if not all citizens agree with my politics, we are still here to help everyone out.

Ball: Even though I don't agree with Donald Trump's politics, I appreciate that he helped us out.

The end.

Trump: I was glad to help out the American citizens that were arrested in China. Shoplifting is a serious crime, but I felt the need to step into the fray to help out. We appreciate China working with us. Even if not all citizens agree with my politics, we are still here to help everyone out.

Ball: Even though I don't agree with Donald Trump's politics, I appreciate that he helped us out.

The end.
Neither one would get their necessary dose of attention for the day if they did that.

Hey I don't know if the guy is a rapist or not. I would say he is innocent till proven guilty. If they prove he did all of that crap and Trump would support him then I would say that is wrong.
It’s up to the voters. The voters elected a man with 13 sexual harassment claims, one from a 13 year old president of the United States. So I fully expect Moore will be a senator soon.

At these babies were given a chance at life to speak for themselves.

giphy.gif

It’s up to the voters. The voters elected a man with 13 sexual harassment claims, one from a 13 year old president of the United States. So I fully expect Moore will be a senator soon.
Really, I think he is toast.

The end.

It's truly amazing Trump doesn't realize POTUS should be above a lot of stuff. We've had other assholes in the White House but they knew how to act.

You all don't realize what Trump is doing. The good folks in the heartland of America and outside of the NBA culture love this.

Ball is an idiot and we love the POTUS sticking it to him. Riles up the average Joe.

Reactions: sistersville
You all don't realize what Trump is doing. The good folks in the heartland of America and outside of the NBA culture love this.

Ball is an idiot and we love the POTUS sticking it to him. Riles up the average Joe.

Not only that, but he keeps the liberal lunatics bat shit crazy. Trump tweets, Lunatics weep sweet tears.

At what point are the Trump minion going to actually develop a core set of values that you apply evenly to the deeds of both parties? Right now the only consistent value you apply is liking whatever you believe p***es off liberals.

Trump...13 sexual harassment claims...those women are wh***s!

Al Franken sexual harassment...throw the loudmouth bum out!

And this is true about both sides. I would bet my life that if these Trumpian tweets were sent out by Hillary (assuming she won) that the liberals on here would be defending it and the cons would be outraged. My life I would bet and never lose an ounce of sleep awaiting the outcome.

At what point are the Trump minion going to actually develop a core set of values that you apply evenly to the deeds of both parties? Right now the only consistent value you apply is liking whatever you believe p***es off liberals.

And this is true about both sides. I would bet my life that if these Trumpian tweets were sent out by Hillary (assuming she won) that the liberals on here would be defending it and the cons would be outraged. My life I would bet and never lose an ounce of sleep awaiting the outcome.

Great post.

Come on GK. I think the whole group would have to admit that Herdman and myself are perhaps the most fair & balanced posters on this forum. We simply call it as we see it, and allow the chips to fall accordingly.

You don't realize we are on cloud nine and have been ever since Nov of last year. Every spike of the ball we are enjoying. We don't even care about reelection at this point. Last year was victory enough for folks like us.

It was one of the pinnacles of American history. It was that good to us. We love the man doing this stuff.

Come on GK. I think the whole group would have to admit that Herdman and myself are perhaps the most fair & balanced posters on this forum. We simply call it as we see it, and allow the chips to fall accordingly.
That is actually true. I am probably one of the most fair people on this forum.

I am like a good ump in baseball. Call it as I see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT