ADVERTISEMENT

trump Making Excuses for a Loss

orange jesus is certified loser

I agree

iu

The one orange jesus (yours) has already been THE worst president in the history of the United States, and he will hold that title forever.
Yes...Just like every citizen in our great country, Pedo-Joe is my president, he's orange, he's the worst in history, but I won't say forever. I'm sure people said that about Jimmy Carter then along came Pedo-Joe.

Yes...Just like every citizen in our great country, Pedo-Joe is my president, he's orange, he's the worst in history, but I won't say forever. I'm sure people said that about Jimmy Carter then along came Pedo-Joe.
We all know you're a lying trumptard idiot. No need to prove it further. Moron.

Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.
iu

Crispy Lips -

Stop ruining the board by posting Fox News threads and start doing your job at The Chemours Company. You're stealing from them while on the clock!

Reactions: extragreen
You'll be on ignore like your buddy extralyingdumbass soon enough. You aren't bothering me.

"Stop posting things I don't like, Crispy lips, or I'll throw a temper tantrum! You're making me ruin the board. So it's your fault, not my whiny ass, if that happens!" - riflepuss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT