ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: No Transgenders in US Military

EDIT: NFM - blackie covered it and I didn't read before responding.

giphy.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
It's not about feelings getting hurt. For me it's about all American citizens living under the same constitution with the same rights. I've read no studies stating that non straights cause problems more so than straights. So then, what's the purpose of excluding transgenders, gay, etc?
for a self proclaimed multireligous feller, your support of gays and trannies is mystifying. guess it depends on how the scripture applies to self-benefit as to whether you live by it or not.

for a self proclaimed multireligous feller, your support of gays and trannies is mystifying. guess it depends on how the scripture applies to self-benefit as to whether you live by it or not.
Let's face it. Greed is a genuine hypocrite. He supports gays, trannies, minorities, and jive turkeys.....just as long as they don't in his neighborhood.

It mystifies me that an American wouldn't support equal constitutional and civil rights for another American.

I think the military should be about fighting wars and defending the country and it's interest.

It should not be about catering to this bull shit.

Then why are you not whining like a mule that the U S military spends 10x more money on erectile dysfunction. Soldiers need a hard on to perform military duty, amirite??

Then why are you not whining like a mule that the U S military spends 10x more money on erectile dysfunction. Soldiers need a hard on to perform military duty, amirite??

It worked for Wolfman in Top Gun. His pecker detected MiGs in the area better than the radar in his F-14.

Reactions: i am herdman
Going full moron are you? Book, chapter, verse where the new testament says the military can't accept different sexually oriented human beings??
once again, you put country before your God? tisk tisk, mr self-proclaimed christian man perhaps you should study the entire bible versus just the parts you want to live by.

How the hell do a bunch of people call the Bible the greatest book ever written? I tried reading it a couple times, many decades ago, just for the hell of it, and found that Dr. Seuss was an easier read.

once again, you put country before your God? tisk tisk, mr self-proclaimed christian man perhaps you should study the entire bible versus just the parts you want to live by.

"Book, chapter, verse where the new testament says the military can't accept different sexually oriented human beings??" Just admit it, there is no such scripture.

Erectile Dysfunction? You can't beat it.

I don't know about mine, but the government pays a lot of money for it's military's blue pills. I hate paying taxes for the military to get that stuff, don't you?
Well that is a physical condition. Maybe some veterans need a little help with the soldier standing at attention

Wanting to be a transgender is a mental disorder. They don't need to be in the military and the units don't need that distraction

Reactions: WVinUSAF
I don't know about mine, but the government pays a lot of money for it's military's blue pills. I hate paying taxes for the military to get that stuff, don't you?

Second request for a link to prove your claims

Erectile Dysfunction? You can't beat it.

The only line I can recall from the TV series MASH 4077 was when they were in the mess hall tent eating. Hawkeye looks at his scoop of mashed potatoes and says, "someone tried to sneak mashed potatoes into my Saltpeter again..."

I don't know why, but that shit was hilarious, perhaps because I served in the Army and always wondered if they used such a thing in our food.

If you think cheetos nailed something, you are automatically wrong.

"The latest analysis, published last year by UCLA researchers, estimated that nearly 150,000 transgender people have served in the military, or about 21% of all transgender adults in the U.S. By comparison, 10% of the general population has served."
I doubt that unsubstantiated study.
A 2016 RAND Corporation study showed that of the approximately 1.3 million people who are considered active-duty members of the military in 2014, about 2,450 of them are transgender, making up about just 0.1-0.5 percent of the active-duty military. In addition, it’s estimated that about 1,510 transgender people serve in the Selected Reserve.

As far as future estimates, the study predicted that about 40-190 military personnel would seek gender transition per year, 30-140 would seek hormone therapy per year and 25-130 would seek actual surgical treatment a year.

How the hell do a bunch of people call the Bible the greatest book ever written? I tried reading it a couple times, many decades ago, just for the hell of it, and found that Dr. Seuss was an easier read.
ha ha I read both and only the bible made me a better person

Personally....I'm okay wiTh the military paying for the little blue pill. But I draw the line on the his and her bathtubs...

ytvfim.jpg

Reactions: WVinUSAF
The only line I can recall from the TV series MASH 4077 was when they were in the mess hall tent eating. Hawkeye looks at his scoop of mashed potatoes and says, "someone tried to sneak mashed potatoes into my Saltpeter again..."

I don't know why, but that shit was hilarious, perhaps because I served in the Army and always wondered if they used such a thing in our food.

M*A*S*H was one of the best tv shows of all time. Top 5. And yes...I remember that episode.

I doubt that unsubstantiated study.
A 2016 RAND Corporation study showed that of the approximately 1.3 million people who are considered active-duty members of the military in 2014, about 2,450 of them are transgender, making up about just 0.1-0.5 percent of the active-duty military. In addition, it’s estimated that about 1,510 transgender people serve in the Selected Reserve.

As far as future estimates, the study predicted that about 40-190 military personnel would seek gender transition per year, 30-140 would seek hormone therapy per year and 25-130 would seek actual surgical treatment a year.

I'll repeat what my quote said, read it this time.....

"The latest analysis, published last year by UCLA researchers, estimated that nearly 150,000 transgender people have served in the military, or about 21% of all transgender adults in the U.S."

I didn't say anything about ACTIVE DUTY.

I'll repeat what my quote said, read it this time.....

"The latest analysis, published last year by UCLA researchers, estimated that nearly 150,000 transgender people have served in the military, or about 21% of all transgender adults in the U.S."

I didn't say anything about ACTIVE DUTY.
That number is not true. Do you really believe that many transgendered are serving? Look at the report by The Williams Institute From that study:

The primary data source for the estimates of transgender military service is the National Transgender Discrimination Survey (NTDS), which was conducted by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the National Center for TransgenderEquality

Yep I don't trust the study

It's not about feelings getting hurt. For me it's about all American citizens living under the same constitution with the same rights. I've read no studies stating that non straights cause problems more so than straights. So then, what's the purpose of excluding transgenders, gay, etc?

You said it was not relevantto the discussion. You brought up constitutional rights but in the military you give up some of those rights.

You said it was not relevantto the discussion. You brought up constitutional rights but in the military you give up some of those rights.

Greed doesn't know shit, in general, let alone anything about the UCMJ. He's your classic liberal, chock full of ideas and strong opinions about what the military needs to do, yet never had the balls to serve, nor any clue what the military is truly about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT