ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: No Transgenders in US Military

You said it was not relevantto the discussion. You brought up constitutional rights but in the military you give up some of those rights.

Your statement is still irrelevant. The discussion is about transgenders losing an additional right=that of not being able to serve in the military.

I am nearly 50. I can't go back in the military. Those with bad credit can't get a security clearance. I know of a 28 year old with 10 yeas service that was booted out because he got a DUI recently. You can't have tattoos on your face and get in. Can't pass a PT test? Sorry. Bad shoulder injury from playing highs school ball? Sorry. Mental issues? Sorry. ADD medicine past the age of 14? Sorry.

Now, if anyone can tell me why we should take an infantry company or an artillery battery(insert a host of other units) and make them a designated spot for a scientific engineering and experiments, then I am willing to listen. In addition, why should the government pay for the cost and additional cost of this? We kick people out for mental issues yet we want to allow people who don't even know what gender they want to be in?

Now, tell me how this enhances the military's ability to deter war and fight and win wars when necessary?

Tell me how you throw one of these people in a line platoon and send them to the FOB for months and a time.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
It wasn't long ago, Greed was mocking military members for not having a brain and being brainwashed during their service. Now this????

Your statement is still irrelevant. The discussion is about transgenders losing an additional right=that of not being able to serve in the military.

Since when is it a "right" to serve in the military??

Greed doesn't know shit, in general, let alone anything about the UCMJ. He's your classic liberal, chock full of ideas and strong opinions about what the military needs to do, yet never had the balls to serve, nor any clue what the military is truly about.

And you're a classic moron. I'm beginning to believe usaf is too.

It wasn't long ago, Greed was mocking military members for not having a brain and being brainwashed during their service. Now this????
Since when is it a "right" to serve in the military??

You beat me to it. Probably less than a year ago liberals called military service a form of welfare, a job for those too stupid for college or the real world. Some even want it abolished. Now it's an honorable profession and America is less safe than it was 4 freaking days ago.

TG's are just the latest prop for attention deficit progressives. Liberals and Dems have made it clear they despise the military, protected borders, and all the unseen things that make a nation sovereign. This time next week military TG's will be forgotten, and probably even hated by liberals when in uniform.

Reactions: ohio herd
"Book, chapter, verse where the new testament says the military can't accept different sexually oriented human beings??" Just admit it, there is no such scripture.
never said there was, dipshit.

you may want to read up on homosexuals in your bible, though. which lead me to the question, why do you put your country before your god? according to your religion, they should be put to death, but you'd rather have them defending you.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

never said there was, dipshit.

you may want to read up on homosexuals in your bible, though. which lead me to the question, why do you put your country before your god? according to your religion, they should be put to death, but you'd rather have them defending you.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The old testament is no longer in effect. The new testament IS in effect, which invalidates your argument. Moron.

The old testament is no longer in effect. The new testament IS in effect, which invalidates your argument.
says who?

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:
The Bible
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

btw, thanks for proving my statement of you picking and choosing the parts of the bible you want to accept and live by and not the entire bible as a whole.

Reactions: ohio herd

Christ fulfilled the law. You can't be saved by the law, you can't be justified by the law.

btw, thanks for proving my statement of you picking and choosing the parts of the bible you want to accept and live by and not the entire bible as a whole.

Im not picking and choosing, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

You beat me to it. Probably less than a year ago liberals called military service a form of welfare, a job for those too stupid for college or the real world. Some even want it abolished. Now it's an honorable profession and America is less safe than it was 4 freaking days ago.

TG's are just the latest prop for attention deficit progressives. Liberals and Dems have made it clear they despise the military, protected borders, and all the unseen things that make a nation sovereign. This time next week military TG's will be forgotten, and probably even hated by liberals when in uniform.

Interesting use of a broad brush.

Since I consider myself liberal, and am a registered Democrat, would you care to produce any type of quote where I "made it clear" that I despise the military or protecting our borders?

true that. Considering that the OT is 77.2% of the bible throwing the ot out like EG does then doesn't leave us with much. Funny thing that if you look at all the verses in the NT that are quotes from the OT you end up with about 90%.

true that. Considering that the OT is 77.2% of the bible throwing the ot out like EG does then doesn't leave us with much. Funny thing that if you look at all the verses in the NT that are quotes from the OT you end up with about 90%.

Simple yes or no question... Can you be saved by the old law?

Christ fulfilled the law. You can't be saved by the law, you can't be justified by the law.
it's not referring to fulfilling the law, but, as it's written, "accomplish everything". "everything" won't be fulfilled until "the end of times" has come to pass.

as i've stated, pick and choose. i'll add another: interpret to fit your beliefs, not necessarily interpret as intended and written.

now, don't you have some homos to go put to death?

Interesting use of a broad brush.

Since I consider myself liberal, and am a registered Democrat, would you care to produce any type of quote where I "made it clear" that I despise the military or protecting our borders?

No offense intended. It's no different than all conservatives being called Nazi's.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
it's not referring to fulfilling the law, but, as it's written, "accomplish everything". "everything" won't be fulfilled until "the end of times" has come to pass.

as i've stated, pick and choose. i'll add another: interpret to fit your beliefs, not necessarily interpret as intended and written.

now, don't you have some homos to go put to death?

Wrong again. There will be things accomplished after the end of time, so he had to be talking about fulfilling the law. Furthermore, Christ said on the cross "it is finished."

That makes no sense. Transgenders, gays, etc., are already that way. Preventing them from serving in the military doesn't make any of them straight.
I have thought alot about this the last few days. Remember this was just laid in our laps. Okay first I think Trump did this to satisfy some of his followers. He lied claiming he had talked to all the generals. Its dangerous for him to let america know decisions thru a tweet. The number one thing he scares me with is wanting to launch a surprise attack on North Korea. On gay issues God will judge them and its not my place to judge. As a christian I need to watch the words I use to idenify them.
I think the military should be about fighting wars and defending the country and it's interest.

It should not be about catering to this bull shit.

I asked first, your move.
Okay, A common misconception about the Old Testament way of salvation is that Jews were saved by keeping the Law. But we know from Scripture that that is not true.
In Romans 4 the Apostle paul makes it very clear that the Old Testament way of salvation was the same as the New Testament way, which is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. To prove this, Paul points us to Abraham, who was saved by faith: “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness” (Romans 4:3). Again, Paul quotes the Old Testament to prove his point—Genesis 15:6, this time. Abraham could not have been saved by keeping the Law, because he lived over 400 years before the Law was given!

Okay, A common misconception about the Old Testament way of salvation is that Jews were saved by keeping the Law. But we know from Scripture that that is not true.
In Romans 4 the Apostle paul makes it very clear that the Old Testament way of salvation was the same as the New Testament way, which is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. To prove this, Paul points us to Abraham, who was saved by faith: “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness” (Romans 4:3). Again, Paul quotes the Old Testament to prove his point—Genesis 15:6, this time. Abraham could not have been saved by keeping the Law, because he lived over 400 years before the Law was given!

We are talking about the difference between the old law and the new law. We are under the new law now, so answer the question...can a person under the new testament be saved by the old law? It was a simple yes or no question so stop attempting to avoid it.

It's an HONOR and a PRIVILEGE to serve in the US military. Cowards like Greed cannot fathom this notion.

Some transgenders would like to participate in that HONOR and PRIVILEGE, but you've joined ranks with those who made similar arguments that women and blacks shouldn't be allowed to serve. Moron.

We are talking about the difference between the old law and the new law. We are under the new law now, so answer the question...can a person under the new testament be saved by the old law? It was a simple yes or no question so stop attempting to avoid it.
We are not under a new law, we are under grace, under the provisions of the New Covenant. I did answer the question so you answer me now.

Reactions: sistersville
No you did not answer the question. At this time, can a person be saved by the old law? Yes or no.

Some transgenders would like to participate in that HONOR and PRIVILEGE, but you've joined ranks with those who made similar arguments that women and blacks shouldn't be allowed to serve. Moron.

Women can serve, but not in elite forces. Sorry, they're too much of a liability.

No one on here has ever said anything about black people not being able to serve. That's just another ridiculous liberal comparison.

Personally, I don't care if a trans serves as long as they do not disgrace the uniform and the military isn't paying for an elective, aesthetic surgery.

Women can serve, but not in elite forces. Sorry, they're too much of a liability.

No one on here has ever said anything about black people not being able to serve. That's just another ridiculous liberal comparison.

Personally, I don't care if a trans serves as long as they do not disgrace the uniform and the military isn't paying for an elective, aesthetic surgery.

Then start complaining about the $80 million being spent on ED treatment instead of the $8 million on transgenders.

Then start complaining about the $80 million being spent on ED treatment instead of the $8 million on transgenders.

The issue is transgenders are just as fvcked in the head as you. Imagine how many will get killed under a bat shit crazy commander like you.

Amen amen ohio herd..best post by far

No you did not answer the question. At this time, can a person be saved by the old law? Yes or no.
Okay I did answer you but I gave details and they went over your head, but the answer of course is no. Now answer me EG

ADVERTISEMENT