ADVERTISEMENT

Trump promises executive order in next two weeks

GK4Herd

Aug 5, 2001
“Over the next two weeks I'll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers."

-DT

Um...this is already law under the ACA. What next...an executive order creating social security and medicare?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Probably as a precursor to dismantle the ACA.

He’s had nearly four years and hasn’t yet. He did get the penalty for not being covered removed. I agree with that removal. People were being penalized for not being able to afford coverage.

Now if we could get that new plan he’s been promising since elected. If he came up with something better than the ACA id be very supportive of it.

I didn't say I'd become a republican. moron. I said I'd support a better healthcare plan.

News flash Grandpa, making it better means making it more affordable. To make it more affordable, they can't have the current model in which the younger participants somehow foot the majority of cost for the disproportionate aging aka "Baby Boomer" population, which includes you and GK.

He’s had nearly four years and hasn’t yet

Obama had 8 years to create ACA yet all he came up with is the current disaster we have.

I guess it just won't matter what mean ol' Trumpy does; you'll find something to be "impartial" again.

Reactions: ohio herd
“Over the next two weeks I'll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers."

-DT

Um...this is already law under the ACA. What next...an executive order creating social security and medicare?

Trump has always wanted pre-existing conditions coverage to remain regardless of what happens to Obamacare. He has argued for it to be in any new health law that would theoretically replace Obamacare.

That said...

You guys want an example of something Trump supports that I don’t? Here you go.

Obama had 8 years to create ACA yet all he came up with is the current disaster we have.

I guess it just won't matter what mean ol' Trumpy does; you'll find something to be "impartial" again.
Eight years to create ACA? ACA came out just over a year after he became president. I am by no means saying it is great, but the Republicans have been bitching about it for over 10 years and have yet to replace it with something better.

Reactions: Chevy1
Eight years to create ACA? ACA came out just over a year after he became president.

How many years was Obama President, you dumb liberal fvck? How was that statement incorrect? And it's still hot garbage.

Go suck on Rifle's balls some more. Your posts are almost as useless as Greed's.

Last edited:
How many years was Obama President, you dumb liberal fvck? How was that statement incorrect? And it's still hot garbage.

Go suck on Rifle's balls some more. Your posts are almost as useless as Greed's.
Obama was President for eight years, six years and ten months (I will save your fingers from typing out "dumb liberal fvck," I know it was really a day or two shy of a full ten months) of them had ACA. Your statement was that he had eight years to create ACA, it was created in less than eight years, he had nearly seven years to "perfect" it and obviously did not succeed. We have now listened to Republicans complain about how terrible the ACA is over 4,000 days, during which, the Republicans held control of the House of Representatives for nearly the entire time and held control of the Senate for a healthy chunk of it. It is now two thousand fvcking twenty and we are still hearing about how terrible the ACA is and why Obama sucks because of it. It is about time the Republicans shit or get of the pot.

Reactions: extragreen
Obama was President for eight years, six years and ten months (I will save your fingers from typing out "dumb liberal fvck," I know it was really a day or two shy of a full ten months) of them had ACA. Your statement was that he had eight years to create ACA, it was created in less than eight years, he had nearly seven years to "perfect" it and obviously did not succeed. We have now listened to Republicans complain about how terrible the ACA is over 4,000 days, during which, the Republicans held control of the House of Representatives for nearly the entire time and held control of the Senate for a healthy chunk of it. It is now two thousand fvcking twenty and we are still hearing about how terrible the ACA is and why Obama sucks because of it. It is about time the Republicans shit or get of the pot.

Translation: as usual, I will give Obama a pass on being incompetent, but Trump will not get the same treatment, due to my double standards (and small brain).

Translation: as usual, I will give Obama a pass on being incompetent, but Trump will not get the same treatment, due to my double standards (and small brain).
Where did I mention Trump? Where did I give Obama a pass? You are obviously deflecting attention away from the Republicans inability or unwillingness to clean up the mistakes made by the Democrats.

Real translation: Obama passed major ACA legislation 1 year after taking office while the liar in chief cant simply repeal that law after 4 years.

Real translation: Obama passed major ACA legislation, which was immensely flawed, 1 year after taking office, because he confuses efforts with results, while the current POTUS believes in doing something right the first time. while the liar in chief cant simply repeal that law after 4 years.

You're a simpleton. The majority of Americans approve the ACA. Republicans whine about it, want to repeal it, but can't offer anything better in the last 10 years.

The majority of OLDER Americans approve the ACA.

Of course they do, ding-dong. They, like you, enjoy the almost free ride. You are the epitome of liberal trash, expecting handouts for everything in life.

That issue, healthcare/ACA, and the republican effort to kill it with no plan to replace it, delivered the Democrat house majority in 2018.

Of course they do, ding-dong. They, like you, enjoy the almost free ride. You are the epitome of liberal trash, expecting handouts for everything in life.

You're both an idiot and liar.

The 18-29 age group approves the ACA by a 56-25 margin.

The 30-49 age group approves the ACA by a 51-37 margin.

https://www.kff.org/interactive/kff...--Unfavorable&aRange=twoYear&group=Age::30-49

https://www.kff.org/interactive/kff...--Unfavorable&aRange=twoYear&group=Age::18-29

You're both an idiot and liar.

The 18-29 age group approves the ACA by a 56-25 margin.

The 30-49 age group approves the ACA by a 51-37 margin.

https://www.kff.org/interactive/kff...--Unfavorable&aRange=twoYear&group=Age::30-49

https://www.kff.org/interactive/kff...--Unfavorable&aRange=twoYear&group=Age::18-29

Neither one of those age groups fits your demographic, dipshit. I'm talking about old, geriatric fvcks, like you. So, at most, younger groups prefer Obamacare by about half? That's not as favorable as you seem to think.

Neither one of those age groups fits your demographic, dipshit. I'm talking about old, geriatric fvcks, like you. So, at most, younger groups prefer Obamacare by about half? That's not as favorable as you seem to think.

You stupid, lying punk. You said "The majority of OLDER Americans approve the ACA."

What I did was make it obvious that you're a lying idiot, as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT