ADVERTISEMENT

Trump putting folks in their place at UN

The UN is garbage & only exists to take our money (disproportionate to other countries) while bashing us at every turn.

Remember how uncomfortable UN leaders were when Trump called them out the first time? Good. They're not contributing their agreed GDP amount and we're near doubling ours? Jokers.

Reactions: 19MU88
Some of you should be careful what you wish for. The thought of this war scares the shit out of me, and that's not usually the case. It only takes one good NK missile getting through and history changes...and that's before it even has the chance to get way out of hand. I'm still hoping China can bitch slap this punk.

I'm wishing for Rocket Boy to come to his senses and not buy into his own brainwashing hype about him being some kind of god.

With that said, I don't think Trump does anything unless they break what I imagine is an already determined barrier zone around the U.S. Or our allies, something like a missile landing within 500 miles of the coast. If that happens I am fully convinced that Trump will nuke the shite out of them and kill 10,000,000 people. Not exactly something that excites me on a moral level.

Some of you should be careful what you wish for. The thought of this war scares the shit out of me, and that's not usually the case. It only takes one good NK missile getting through and history changes...and that's before it even has the chance to get way out of hand. I'm still hoping China can bitch slap this punk.
Raoul, I agree with you. I don't think the American people fully understand what this war would be. And, I am not even talking a nuclear option. The conventional war would be ugly let alone the thought of a nuclear war.

Our men on the DMZ are basically fodder in the early moments and Seoul would be a human travesty. Then, that is just the start of it and the thought of the Chinese and Russians getting involved is horrible.

This would be a damn meat grinder and if fat boy got a missle in on our soil or guam we are going to light them up.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Little Kim holds some face cards here. He's holding everyone in Seoul and north hostage. If we commit an overt action we pull the trigger that kills these innocents. It's not happening, thank God. Those poor fvcks have suffered enough. We don't need to add radiated death to their plight.

Raoul, I agree with you. I don't think the American people fully understand what this war would be. And, I am not even talking a nuclear option. The conventional war would be ugly let alone the thought of a nuclear war.

Our men on the DMZ are basically fodder in the early moments and Seoul would be a human travesty. Then, that is just the start of it and the thought of the Chinese and Russians getting involved is horrible.

This would be a damn meat grinder and if fat boy got a missle in on our soil or guam we are going to light them up.

I guess about 100k dead or injured in a day or two. Very few people left in the USA remember real war. I don't think we have the stomach for it. And maybe we shouldn't have the stomach for it, it's not something for us as a nation to aspire to.

I guess about 100k dead or injured in a day or two. Very few people left in the USA remember real war. I don't think we have the stomach for it. And maybe we shouldn't have the stomach for it, it's not something for us as a nation to aspire to.
I don't see him giving his stuff up. The nut in Libya did and we still got him overthrown. We are good at that kind of thing.

We need to hope we work a deal with the Chinese and they have him taken out. But, then do we let the Chinese install a puppet govt?

don't you fret...the Donald has it.

But, then do we let the Chinese install a puppet govt?

Might as well let them. China has the cash and the expertise to develop NK into a productive, somewhat normal country and it helps them avoid a refuge crisis. This also allows China to put aside their very unfounded fears about a reunified Korea being some sort of launching pad for the US to wage war on China (something Koreans have zero interest in.) They already pour cash into North Korea and all it gets them right now are headaches. At the same time, it becomes a more normal situation for Koreans, allowing for border crossings, increased trade, etc. and lets South Koreans sleep a lot easier at night. I see that as a win for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT