ADVERTISEMENT

Trump removes himself from 2024 race

Hey @riflearm2 , as previously stated, throw the RBG bowls in the garbage. Your ship has clearly sailed in with Trump trading cards—a truly worthwhile investment that will underscore your being an exemplar of "baller," and "A-list."

Just by possessing these items, your hip-to-shoulder-width ratio will begin to normalize.

Herdman will no doubt collect the whole set
Let me tell you what happened.

I was at my mom's house awhile back. I found in brand new condition the Trump board game from way back in the late 80's Brand damn new. This was when Trump was President. I had got it all those years ago. When I moved out never took it. Found the damn thing in her basement. Should have grabbed it but got sidetracked on the visit and didn't.

That bastard nephew of mine and and little sneaky bitch niece heard me telling mom about it and they took that damn game and sold it.

The thing was pristine from 1989. They didn't even like Trump and were more of a Bernie Sanders type. Took my damn board game from 1989 out of mom's basement.

I raised hell and they tried to claim their innocence. They can kiss my ass. Always taking shit from people.

Trading cards wasn't the big announcement. Pretty dumb to think it was. It's about free speech

I thought this whole thing Trump pulled yesterday was really stupid, but I be damned if he didn't pull it off, and seems like it's doing well only one day into it.

Reminds me of when rifle posted a picture of himself in that romper, but again, I be damned if he didn't pull it off.

ryan-reynolds-what.gif

Reactions: ohio herd
I thought this whole thing Trump pulled yesterday was really stupid, but I be damned if he didn't pull it off, and seems like it's doing well only one day into it.

Reminds me of when rifle posted a picture of himself in that romper, but again, I be damned if he didn't pull it off.
Herdman needs stocking stuffers

Hey @riflearm2 , as previously stated, throw the RBG bowls in the garbage. Your ship has clearly sailed in with Trump trading cards—a truly worthwhile investment that will underscore your being an exemplar of "baller," and "A-list."

Just by possessing these items, your hip-to-shoulder-width ratio will begin to normalize.

I was able to get a few of them. I plan on auctioning them off and donating the funds to ensure that Middle Class Murox's tenants in his crack house are able to have a nice Christmas. If there is any money left over, I plan on donating it to Middle Class Murox to help him afford shutters, a power washer on his front steps, or blinds that he didn't take out of the crack house when he bought it and put on his $300k house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT