ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rescues ucla players. But

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
But still getting bad mouthed because he said they owe him a thank you. Only reason they got out was Trump. They do owe him a big thank you. They could have put them in prison

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
But still getting bad mouthed because he said they owe him a thank you. Only reason they got out was Trump. They do owe him a big thank you. They could have put them in prison

ANY OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE ENOUGH CLASS NOT TO PAT HIMSELF ON THE BACK
LET ALONE GO BEFORE THE NATION TO DO IT.
THAT'S WHY HE'S CATCHING WHAT HELL HE HAS CAUGHT. BUT A THANK YOU IS THE LEAST OF
TRUMP'S PROBLEMS - READ THE TIMES OR THE POST AND YOU WILL SEE THAT MUELLER IS
TIGHTENING THE NOOSE ON HIS SORRY TRAITORUS ASS - BUT YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD AND
DEFEND HIM. 'CAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AMERICA.[/QUOTE]

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

12:42 PM - Nov 19, 2017

This ^^^^ is just one example of why cheetos is unfit for governing, particularly as president.

I’m not a fan of Trump, but I’d be on his side if he were to get into a Twitter war with Ball. He may be the only other person more annoying and egotistical as Trump

Lavar said trump had nothing to do with getting his son out. A total lie. Lavar is hated like trump is. Nobody likes Lavar.He is a total idiot making it good off the sweat of lonzo. Lonzo has zero personality and uglier than a mud fence.

Lavar said trump had nothing to do with getting his son out. A total lie. Lavar is hated like trump is. Nobody likes Lavar.He is a total idiot making it good off the sweat of lonzo. Lonzo has zero personality and uglier than a mud fence.

Lavar can't be more of a liar than cheetos is. And he's not any more of a moron.

I don't do dope, unlike you pill snorting Wayne County hilljacks.

Someone piss in your Cheerios this morning?

You're a pill head. You have a mental disease. Which means you're mentally sick. If your cheerios are so good, why the drugs?

You're a pill head. You have a mental disease. Which means you're mentally sick. If your cheerios are so good, why the drugs?

I'd rather have controlled mild depression than a bitter, black soul like you. You make the average asshole seem pleasant. I don't know what life experience has led you to the place you are in, but I'm sure neither of your religions have done much for you. Maybe you should try Buddhism, those folks seem friendly.

I'd rather have controlled mild depression than a bitter, black soul like you. You make the average asshole seem pleasant. I don't know what life experience has led you to the place you are in, but I'm sure neither of your religions have done much for you. Maybe you should try Buddhism, those folks seem friendly.

Your "mild depression" is a mental disease but it's not your main problem. You're a closed-minded pill head. As I've said before, I'd rather have two religions than the none you have. Maybe you should try a religion while you still have a little bit of mind left.

Your "mild depression" is a mental disease but it's not your main problem. You're a closed-minded pill head. As I've said before, I'd rather have two religions than the none you have. Maybe you should try a religion while you still have a little bit of mind left.
you-dick.jpg

You cheetos voter and defender.
And you just a few minutes ago suggested we set up 50 cals to mow down illegal immigrants. That's just the most recent absurdity from you. You fellas for some reason believe you have a moral high ground while living up to your necks in swamp water.

You cheetos voter and defender.
And you just a few minutes ago suggested we set up 50 cals to mow down illegal immigrants. That's just the most recent absurdity from you. You fellas for some reason believe you have a moral high ground while living up to your necks in swamp water.
Doesn't mean you are not a dick. You are still a dick.

You're a closed-minded pill head. As I've said before, I'd rather have two religions than the none you have. Maybe you should try a religion while you still have a little bit of mind left.

Closed minded to your Scientology horseshit?

vB9B5.gif

And then of course we get the Greed "you have no religion" comment, which you have used on almost everyone here. From a Christian Scientologist. Seriously, walk into a church...hell, walk into anywhere...and announce that shit....

0mrNz.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

You sir are a joke. You are also a bitter old prick with shit for brains, but in the end you are just a joke. No one here would waste piss on you if you were on fire.

Closed minded to your Scientology horseshit?

vB9B5.gif

And then of course we get the Greed "you have no religion" comment, which you have used on almost everyone here. From a Christian Scientologist. Seriously, walk into a church...hell, walk into anywhere...and announce that shit....

0mrNz.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

You sir are a joke. You are also a bitter old prick with shit for brains, but in the end you are just a joke. No one here would waste piss on you if you were on fire.

I'm not rehearsing for mr congeniality, pill head. If I were, I'd agree with the lies and ignorance posted by you and others. By the way, I never did get that proof showing neurotransmitters were proven to cause mental illness. You still looking for it? You said it was all over the internet......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT