ADVERTISEMENT

Trump signs being stolen

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Rumor is in my neck of the woods the dems are paying kids 5 bucks to steal trump signs.

Also thin blue line flags being stolen

Wouldnt surprise me. Thugs and degenerates.

Get kids to do your dirty work.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Sounds like something the Supreme Court should hear. It could easily invalidate the election. Well...I mean...once all the Trump tax disclosure appeals clear the docket.

Reactions: Chevy1
Sounds like something the Supreme Court should hear. It could easily invalidate the election. Well...I mean...once all the Trump tax disclosure appeals clear the docket.
So you condone people stealing flags and signs? They have already arrested a few of them.

Oh wait, you support the party of lawlessness, Democrats, just because you don't like Trump.
Notice you did bring up Joe's boy getting all that money and funneling it to daddy Biden?????

Reactions: mlblack16.
So you condone people stealing flags and signs? They have already arrested a few of them.

Oh wait, you support the party of lawlessness just because you don't like Trump.

Right...because that’s what I said. Lighten up snowflake.

So you support the part where Biden support 8 year olds getting transgender operations?.

At this point, I am convinced that this comic is about you.

BB2-C5546-CFD5-4265-9-A26-2-F30-E4-CD8287.jpg

Would you care to link to that quote?

He clearly states than 8 Year Old Has a right to be a transgender which means the parents are allowed to make them a transgender. Good Lord, they 8 damn years old, you sickos! You all cant twist that bull shit any other way!
------------
During his ABC News town hall in Philadelphia on Thursday night, Biden said there should be "zero discrimination" against children who are transgender. His remarks came after Mieke Haeck—a mother of an eight-year-old child who identifies as transgender—asked the former vice president whether he would overturn President Donald Trump's "dangerous and discriminatory agenda" against transgender rights.

"I will flat-out just change the law. Eliminate those executive orders," the Democrat responded. "There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter ... that your other daughter has a right to be and do."

Also, if you support Biden you are clearly supporting with clear evidence he and his son were on the take from foreign countries, including China and the Ukraine. I am not patty caking around you all anymore. You all know what Hunter Biden and Joe were doing.

Reactions: johns1124
There is nothing in the answer he gave that discussed operations on eight year olds. I read the transcript in preparation of your response, because I knew that was where you going to take it.

Also, if you support Biden you are clearly supporting with clear evidence he and his son were on the take from foreign countries, including China and the Ukraine. I am not patty caking around you all anymore. You all know what Hunter Biden and Joe were doing.

ForcefulBleakGalah-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So you support the part where Biden support 8 year olds getting transgender operations?.

Your posts are direct evidence that you support the torture and mass extermination of puppies. And if you try to tell me different that means that you believe Mr. Rogers and Bob Ross were commies who should have been executed for subversive activity.

"As usual, I'll offer my impartial viewpoint and downplay any significance to malfeasance, because I really hate Trump, regardless of how much assistance I got to keep my gas station and scratch off jackpots going."

Last edited:
back to the op, there's hells of videos in internet land (use the google) of people stealing trump signs. some purdy funny ones, too. saw multiple videos from one guy with an outside surveillance system monitoring his signs so he would know when someone had crossed into his yard. he would camp out on his porch and shoot people with paint ball guns when they grabbed hold of a sign (had one vid of a guy pissing on one of his signs and he opened up on him with the paint ball gun; dude took off and pants fell to ground, he did a nose plant on the street), hooked an electric fence up to the wires that stick in the ground, installed a sprinkler system to a pump that he'd switch on that was being fed from a concoction of skunk and doe piss, rat traps taped to the back of the signs, and other pranks on the sign thieves. they'd get pisssst.

entertainment gold.

Your posts are direct evidence that you support the torture and mass extermination of puppies. And if you try to tell me different that means that you believe Mr. Rogers and Bob Ross were commies who should have been executed for subversive activity.
My post was about people stealing Trump signs. You wanted to talk about tax returns.

Did Biden turn in his bribe money? Were Hunter's medical bills expensible?

Did Biden turn in his bribe money? Were Hunter's medical bills expensible?

^THIS

For all the scandalous things Trump may have done, Biden and his crooked ass, dishonorably discharged son have done much worse. They're just benefiting from a liberal dominated media that will refuse to cover any of it. Honestly, as they dig deeper into finding where all this money came from and why, it's probably going to require the President or Press Secretary discussing it at a briefing. Even then, the networks will cut the signal.

Welcome to criminal charges you little white young suburban beotches. The young white women are the angriest. They are not even menopausal yet. How about you fix me a sandwich instead of stealing signs.
14715716_341912852808623_7991014515012562564_o.jpg

Both Trump and Biden signs have been stolen up here, one neighbour has a Jesus 2020 sign... I doubt anyone is going to touch that.

So you condone people stealing flags and signs?

Election sign stealing was damn near a professional sport when I lived in Cabell County. It's nothing new.

saw multiple videos from one guy with an outside surveillance system monitoring his signs so he would know when someone had crossed into his yard. he would camp out on his porch and shoot people with paint ball guns when they grabbed hold of a sign (had one vid of a guy pissing on one of his signs and he opened up on him with the paint ball gun; dude took off and pants fell to ground, he did a nose plant on the street), hooked an electric fence up to the wires that stick in the ground, installed a sprinkler system to a pump that he'd switch on that was being fed from a concoction of skunk and doe piss, rat traps taped to the back of the signs, and other pranks on the sign thieves.

While that is comedy gold, it sounds like a good way to go to prison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT