ADVERTISEMENT

trump spends at least four and often up to 8 hrs per day watching tv

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
WASHINGTON — Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day.

Energized, infuriated — often a gumbo of both — Mr. Trump grabs his iPhone. Sometimes he tweets while propped on his pillow, according to aides. Other times he tweets from the den next door, watching another television. Less frequently, he makes his way up the hall to the ornate Treaty Room, sometimes dressed for the day, sometimes still in night clothes, where he begins his official and unofficial calls.

No one touches the remote control except Mr. Trump and the technical support staff — at least that’s the rule. During meetings, the 60-inch screen mounted in the dining room may be muted, but Mr. Trump keeps an eye on scrolling headlines. What he misses he checks out later on what he calls his “Super TiVo,” a state-of-the-art system that records cable news.

In June, according to a longtime adviser, he excitedly called friends to say he had the perfect tweet to neutralize the Russia investigation. He would call it a “witch hunt.” They were unimpressed.

“I don’t work for you, Mr. President,” Mr. Corker once snapped back, according to a Republican with knowledge of the exchange.

Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican majority leader, likewise bristled when Mr. Trump cut in during methodical presentations in the Oval Office. “Don’t interrupt me,” Mr. McConnell told the president during a discussion of health care.

In almost all the interviews, Mr. Trump’s associates raised questions about his capacity and willingness to differentiate bad information from something that is true.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

And drinks 12 diet Cokes a day.

Fat ass piece of shit. That's why he had to have a golf cart transport him when all of the other world leaders were walking. What an embarrassment.

Fat ass piece of shit. That's why he had to have a golf cart transport him when all of the other world leaders were walking. What an embarrassment.
coming from you that's rich. ol' yappy wiggum

DID YOU SEE THIS ONE

Mr. Kelly is trying, quietly and respectfully, to reduce the amount of free time the president has for fiery tweets by accelerating the start of his workday. Mr. Priebus also tried, with only modest success, to encourage Mr. Trump to arrive by 9 or 9:30 a.m.

TRYING TO GET HIM TO GO WORK BY 9:30 WITHOUT SUCCESS.
I WONDER WHAT TIME HE DOES GO TO WORK.
PROBABLY JUST BEFORE TIME TO GO TO LUNCH.

Spends hours each night going to bed with this. He wins.

Melania-Trump-Sexy-and-Bold-Wallpapers-375x580.jpg

I WONDER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT THAT $10,000 MAKEUP JOB.
BESIDES BETWEEN DRINKING A DOZEN COKES (RUNNING TO PISS EVERY 5 MINUTES) TWEETING 2 HRS A DAY AND 8 HRS OF TV WATCHING, MY GUESS IS HE IS IMPOTENT.

BESIDES HER OLD MAN IS A MEMBER OF THE COMMNIST PARTY.
SO WE KNOW UNDERNEATH ALL THAT MAKEUP SHE LOOKS LIKE
ONE OF THOSE OLD RUSSIAN CLEANING LADIES.
babushka-grisha_21-flickr_0.jpg

She is still hot without makeup, dingle berry. That is like asking if Usain Bolt is fast without track shoes on. Yehh, he is still fast.

no kidding, but I do appreciate him sharing fake news with us daily.

also glad to hear he shares political views with the first lady's father.

She is still hot without makeup, dingle berry. That is like asking if Usain Bolt is fast without track shoes on. Yehh, he is still fast.

Does she need glasses? Why is she always squinting?

Did you see the family photo last year? Every single person was doing their best blue steel impression from Zoolander. It was embarrassing.

Did you see the family photo last year? Every single person was doing their best blue steel impression from Zoolander. It was embarrassing.

she has so much botox in her face that she cant blink, her face is frozen with that
I just sucked a lemon look.

hell the other day I was watching and a fly flew on her forehead and fell over dead from
all the botox.

hell with all that makeup they could even make herdman look good.
they have to use a hammer and chisel to break the caked up makeup off her
face each night.

That is the hot eyed squint look.

You would do her, don't fib.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT