ADVERTISEMENT

Trump stages elaborate McDonald’s photo op to push absurd lie about Harris

Why can't Harris prove she worked there? It is amazing the shitty job the press does in this country. Ok she says Trump is lying and the press says so. Well prove you worked there.

I am in my mid 50's. I have worked since I was a teenager. I could come up with people that could prove it, especially if I was the VP of the USA, was a Senator, and former Attorney General.

The press in this county is downright shitty.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I have worked since I was a teenager. I could come up with people that could prove it,
You're a stupid lying trumptard Thicket of Idiots cult member. You cannot come up with people to prove you worked somewhere when you were 18-20 years old, liar.

You're a stupid lying trumptard Thicket of Idiots cult member. You cannot come up with people to prove you worked somewhere when you were 18-20 years old, liar.
Bull crap. I am married to my wife and we worked together at that age. So, there is one. There would be countless others. That is not hard to do. Plus, she is well known.

Bull crap. I am married to my wife and we worked together at that age. So, there is one. There would be countless others. That is not hard to do. Plus, she is well known.
That's not proof, Snot. That's hearsay. Plus no one is going to believe anything your family says.

That's not proof, Snot. That's hearsay. Plus no one is going to believe anything your family says.
Ok, what about other people idiot. I could come up with others that worked there. I could come up with others, one that owned the company, his wife who ran the books, and probably a dozen people along the way at another employer. I could especially do it if I was running for President and had been a Senator and VP. Someone would come along and say I worked with them at such and such.

But, nobody can say they worked with Kamala Harris at McDonalds.

I could come up with people that could prove it,
I worked at Burger King our senior year of high school. I could not tell you any of my co-workers names. I can tell you this one trashy white dude drove an El Camino with a 396 in it, and that's kinda cool but he wasn't cool. And one blond chick had really horrible BO. That's all.

So no, I can't prove any of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT