ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tells Curry

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Told him he was not invited to the White House. Im talking about Curry, star of the Golden State Warriors. He has been running his mouth about visiting the White House.

Curry had decided not to go to the White House before any invitation was given.

Wow, he told the guy that said that he did not want to go to the White House that he was not invited...

dotard has a history of that. fired the business advisory council after they all quit.

I'm far more concerned with his comments encouraging fans to protest the NFL. I realize there is bad blood there but some of his most notable support came from the Patriots. The NFL is having serious problems right now - Trump is essentially encouraging crippling a major American business. Those stadiums gotta generate tax revenue.

I'm far more concerned with his comments encouraging fans to protest the NFL. I realize there is bad blood there but some of his most notable support came from the Patriots. The NFL is having serious problems right now - Trump is essentially encouraging crippling a major American business. Those stadiums gotta generate tax revenue.
F the nfl. It is becoming aweful without trump. I hardly watch that shit anymore

Reactions: 19MU88
It's the most popular sport in the U S. You're getting football ratings mixed up with those of cheetos.

Reactions: Marine03
The nfl will be unwatchable this week. If you think political discussions were bad before just wait. It will be nothing but trump and racism and flag protests. No actual football discussion at all

The nfl will be unwatchable this week. If you think political discussions were bad before just wait. It will be nothing but trump and racism and flag protests. No actual football discussion at all

Well, get Trump off twitter and it wouldn't be as bad. He's got the NBA and MLB involved now. Everything he gets involved in turns to shit

Totally bizarre behavior from a President. Someone should give him a copy of the constitution to study up on.

He called them son of a bitches. I swear was he medicated. Most of america could care less what curry thinks and they want them standing for the flag. People could care less what ball players think. We all know why they are protesting but how long. Owners can fire players.

He said he didnt want to go not that he wasnt going. Trump just helped him decide. Lol

Trump's psychosis needs addressed. His megalomaniacal ramblings on twitter are ruining any positive change he could implement as POTUS. Just repeal obamacare, cut red tape, regulation and taxes, and shut the fvck up.

He probably has -- had -- 90% support among NFL owners, including Kraft, and now he's pissing that away because he can't stop tweeting. The guy is a fvcking idiot.

The NFL is a hell of a lot more popular than Trump that's for certain
No its not. After yesterdays crazy quotes from Trump he is the most talked about person in the world. People in alabama loved his every word.
Trump's psychosis needs addressed. His megalomaniacal ramblings on twitter are ruining any positive change he could implement as POTUS. Just repeal obamacare, cut red tape, regulation and taxes, and shut the fvck up.

He probably has -- had -- 90% support among NFL owners, including Kraft, and now he's pissing that away because he can't stop tweeting. The guy is a fvcking idiot.
He sure was yesterday

Yep but that's the Trump that the people voted for he has been rambling on twitter for years. Has been acting in the same manner for years.

No its not. After yesterdays crazy quotes from Trump he is the most talked about person in the world. People in alabama loved his every word.

He sure was yesterday

Are you really stupid enough to suggest the NFL is less popular than Trump based off his reaction in Alabama?

Yep but that's the Trump that the people voted for he has been rambling on twitter for years. Has been acting in the same manner for years.

And somehow people thought he was going to change when elected. He's nothing more than a childish and spoiled brat who lashes out when challenged or doesn't get his way.

He called them son of a bitches. I swear was he medicated. Most of america could care less what curry thinks and they want them standing for the flag. People could care less what ball players think. We all know why they are protesting but how long. Owners can fire players.
Can they for kneeling during the anthem?? The courts would have a field day with that..... as they should.

Lebron James has just about the same amount of followers as Trump on twitter and that's just one elite athlete. I would say people care just as much about what athletes say than Trump

Overall Tv ratings and attendance for games have been dropping the last couple years. There is a reason the competition committee is trying to make the game more interesting. The social and political statements the league and many players are making combined with the increasing cost to attend is turning many people away.

The NFL seems to forget why fans are "fans" of a game. Fans want entertainment. An escape from their usual activities and daily rhetoric. Not be reminded of it.

The NFL may actually be excited that Trump made the comments. They have needed some new PR material to actually drive more "eyeballs" to its product. Hell. I haven't watched more than a quarter's worth of NFL play at 1 sitting in over 5 years. I might tune in a little more today just to see some of these millionaire babies and announcers whine and complain some more.

Reactions: murox and GK4Herd
Trump could have improved the perception of his presidency tenfold by simply never using social media. It's hard for me to imagine how the president of the most powerful nation on earth is still so in need of attention that he babbles daily on Twitter. It's as if being president isn't enough.

As far as the NFL and the anthem...these players better pay attention to where all their millions of dollars come from. I support their right to kneel during the anthem if they choose. But I also support the right of the millions of people who decide not to watch, attend, and buy NFL related games and products. These players think their ability is making them money...and to a certain extent it is. But their money is really being made by the millions of people that pay to see them. If that dries up, let's see how far their 40 times carries them in the work force.

Owners won't fire players, name an owner who will fire Aron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Antonio Brown after today. Damn some of you Trump supporters are really stupid
Raleigh is one of those. Just like when trump said he could shoot someone And he wouldn't loose support. Raleigh would be right there trying to figure out how to spin this.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Trump was right, as usual.

Fire the son of a birches if they cannot show respect for the good Ole US of A.

Curry and LeBron are 'all about me' bitches. This country is full of rednecks like myself and herdman who will turn that jigaboo stuff off.

I quit watching pro sports a few years back, except for hockey and golf. Those are men that respect the country they live in, and perform in front of. Lots of foreign hockey players, but they don't act like porch monkeys during the national anthem.

Nfl players are suppressed? Lol lol. Shut them down. Take all their money. While on one knee go ahead and get on both knees and thank God you live in america. Its a black thing. Any whites taking a knee. Surely a few pinko's in the crowd

Raleigh is one of those. Just like when trump said he could shoot someone And he wouldn't loose support. Raleigh would be right there trying to figure out how to spin this.

Buckeye's obsession of my thoughts and opinions continues....

Don't know what Trump shooting someone has anything to do with this specific thread though? Lol. You've been laughed off some other threads, might as well continue the trend.

The opposite side of the same devalued coin. I'm sure that's what many will keep telling themselves.

And there's the problem in itself. One side thinks their side is all that matters. I tell myself as a vet, as someone who wore a uniform, as someone who swore to defend the constitutional rights of all Americans. The flag and constitution to me stands for ALL PEOPLE, not just a select few. The military helped me learn how to respect all people, and it started when I was assigned a 3 man room with a black man from Compton CA, and a Mexican American from Brownsville Texas, who remain my best friends to this day. I think Colin K should be looked at as someone who gave up a lot to help bring issues to light. He's not a villain, he's an American who was given a birth right to stand up or in his case kneel for what he believes in. I, as a vet applaud him for it and no amount of rhetoric from anyone on this board, the public, social media, or a bigot President will ever change my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT