ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP TO IMPOSE NIXON DEFENSE - THE LAW DOESNT APPLY TO HIM - HE IS ABOVE THE LAW APPLIES ONLY US

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
i dont understand why he doesnt just go in and tell the truth. i know he didnt do anything wrong - he told us so.
In a brash assertion of presidential power, the 20-page letter — sent to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and obtained by The New York Times — contends that the president cannot illegally obstruct any aspect of the investigation into Russia’s election meddling because the Constitution empowers him to, “if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon.”

The attempt to dissuade Mr. Mueller from seeking a grand jury subpoena is one of two fronts on which Mr. Trump’s lawyers are fighting. In recent weeks, they have also begun a public-relations campaign to discredit the investigation and in part to pre-empt a potentially damaging special counsel report that could prompt impeachment proceedings.

Mr. Giuliani said in an interview that Mr. Trump is telling the truth but that investigators “have a false version of it......(EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/02/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

You have a Constitutional right NOT to talk to the authorities. Why in the bloody hell would you willingly waive that right - particularly when dealing with a group of prosecutors that have been "trigger happy" with charging violations of 18/1001 (lying to law enforcement personnel), and chance it? The notion that you should talk to law enforcement because you didn't do anything is absurd.

Reactions: 19MU88
You have a Constitutional right NOT to talk to the authorities. Why in the bloody hell would you willingly waive that right - particularly when dealing with a group of prosecutors that have been "trigger happy" with charging violations of 18/1001 (lying to law enforcement personnel), and chance it? The notion that you should talk to law enforcement because you didn't do anything is absurd.
Trigger happy??? Please clarify your use of this term.

Because Trump thinks that is "disgraceful" and the Fifth is something "the Mob takes"?

why should anyone who is innocent mind talking to the FBI especially an investigator
with the unimpeachable character and professionalism as robert mueller. i would have
no problem talking to him - but then again - i haven't done anything wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT