ADVERTISEMENT

Trump too tired to do interviews

I guess being in their own little echo chamber they don't see how stupid they look when making statements like that.

That's the thing with sheep/parrots ...not a lot of thought takes place before speaking and especially when typing.

Talking to cameras makes him tired and you want him to be in charge of the country? He’s weak, and mentally unfit to be President.

You're such a good little beta.

You gladly take anything MSNBC gives you. You let your own party constantly clap your cheeks for you, taking as much control over your life as they want.

H&H has become:

woody-pullstring.gif

Trump is conducting campaign speeches and giving interviews daily and still only sleeping about 4 hours a night. A simple google search proves just how fvcking dumb HH is.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...-campaign-events-run-final/story?id=113932634

The intensity in Trump's campaign schedule has continued into the first week of October. From Oct. 1 through Oct. 6, Trump has already held eight campaign events compared to Harris, who has held two, according to an ABC News review of their schedules.

You cant go a single day when he's not making an appearance for long form interviews on podcasts etc.

Sadly, half of the country has become this…what we see here all because “Trump says mean things”. They are blind to policy, blind to what he if fighting against and blind to why. These people are the enemy within that he speaks about.

• Angry
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
Talking to cameras makes him tired and you want him to be in charge of the country? He’s weak, and mentally unfit to be President.

At least he does interviews and actually answers questions. I'd be willing to bet you couldn't handle his schedule.

He actually was president a short time ago and did a hell of a lot better than Pedo-Joe and the Commie-Toe show.

• Angry
Well, the new narrative is he’s either drinking or on drugs. I almost feel embarrassed for these talking heads, you know they can’t possibly believe what they are being ordered to say.
What is vexing is not only libtards believing it, but being dumb enough to confidently repeat it while anxiously waiting to vote against their own interests

• Angry
Sadly, half of the country has become this…what we see here all because “Trump says mean things”. They are blind to policy, blind to what he if fighting against and blind to why. These people are the enemy within that he speaks about.
You're a lying idiot.

• Love
At least he does interviews and actually answers questions. I'd be willing to bet you couldn't handle his schedule.

He actually was president a short time ago and did a hell of a lot better than Pedo-Joe and the Commie-Toe show.
You're a lying idiot

• Love
clap your cheeks for you,
I believe this is the third time you have used this phrase in the last day or two. At what point does a 40+ year old realize that it isn't cool to hear a phrase that 14 year olds started saying two years ago and then use that phrase frequently thinking it makes them cool?

At least he does interviews and actually answers questions.
Do you know how many videos I've seen in the last few weeks of trump being asked a question and then going on a long rant about something completely different then asked? Hell, two recent ones were from Republican leaning media outlets where the interviewer had to cut him off and say "But Mr. President, that isn't what I asked," and then had to repeat the question.

• Love
Do you know how many videos I've seen in the last few weeks of trump being asked a question and then going on a long rant about something completely different then asked?

Not half as much as Commie-Toe. Watch her interview with Brett yet?

• Angry
Not half as much as Commie-Toe. Watch her interview with Brett yet?
Why is this so hard for you? Not only are you resorting to "BUUUUT Kamala!," but you're also ignoring the obvious logic:

I am not the one claiming that Kamala "actually answers questions." On the other hand, you claimed exactly that with trump. When I pointed out that he has had numerous bad outtakes from recent interviews where he didn't answer the question, you acknowledged it (which goes against your claim that he actually answers the questions). Moron.

• Love
I believe this is the third time you have used this phrase in the last day or two. At what point does a 40+ year old realize that it isn't cool to hear a phrase that 14 year olds started saying two years ago and then use that phrase frequently thinking it makes them cool?
Hi dum-dum, glad you could finally join us. I don't care the slightest bit what your opinion is regarding anything I say or do.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

GoFvckYourself

Why is this so hard for you? Not only are you resorting to "BUUUUT Commie-Toe!" but you're also ignoring the obvious logic:

I am not the one claiming that Commie-Toe "actually answers questions." On the other hand, you claimed exactly that with Trump. When I pointed out that he has had numerous bad outtakes from recent interviews where he didn't answer the question, you acknowledged it (which goes against your claim that he actually answers the questions). Moron.

Trump does answer questions.

And what do you mean by "but Commie-Toe?"

If you're going to bash Trump for something that Commie-Toe does 10x worse AND you're voting for her, then you're a complete idiot for bashing Trump, dumbass.

• Angry
Trump does answer questions.

And what do you mean by "but Commie-Toe?"

If you're going to bash Trump for something that Commie-Toe does 10x worse AND you're voting for her, then you're a complete idiot for bashing Trump, dumbass.
I've already posted that I don't vote for anybody (though these local school board elections are having me reconsider that). Regardless, I support anybody but trump. That's how bad he is, and I agree with the dozens of top officials who have left his administration and the dozens of returned admirals and generals who say the same.

It still doesn't change that you argued one thing, had to admit the opposite, but then relied on "BUUUUT Kamala!" arguments.

• Love
I've already posted that I don't vote for anybody (though these local school board elections are having me reconsider that). Regardless, I support anybody but trump. That's how bad he is, and I agree with the dozens of top officials who have left his administration and the dozens of returned admirals and generals who say the same.

It still doesn't change that you argued one thing, had to admit the opposite, but then relied on "BUUUUT Commie-Toe!" arguments.
Trump is much better than Commie-Toe, so hatred rules you. You're just a bleater and part of the problem. Surprising? Considering who you are, not one bit.

• Angry
He is going to go to a McDonalds and work the line. He will actually have worked more time at McDonalds than his fake opponent.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
He is going to go to a McDonalds and work the line. He will actually have worked more time at McDonalds than his fake opponent.
The fat lying idiot (like you) would eat up all the profit, bankrupt yet another business, and then collapse due to exhaustion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT