ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's camp is on it:

Arche', I see that Meg Black has quickly liked your post within the first 30 seconds of you posting it (even though the video itself is 30 seconds and he would have needed more time to read the post). You have to understand that Meg's lips will be extremely raw this week, since he is going to have a lot of dicks to suck to attempt to make up for his shit talking of you fellow deplorables and he/his lover's attempt to get me to post personal information about your jailbird days.

Please get accustomed to him loving your posts, and make sure you tap the top off his head when you’re about to finish if you plan to glaze his face.

Arche', I see that Meg Black has quickly liked your post within the first 30 seconds of you posting it (even though the video itself is 30 seconds and he would have needed more time to read the post). You have to understand that Meg's lips will be extremely raw this week, since he is going to have a lot of dicks to suck to attempt to make up for his shit talking of you fellow deplorables and he/his lover's attempt to get me to post personal information about your jailbird days.

Please get accustomed to him loving your posts, and make sure you tap the top off his head when you’re about to finish if you plan to glaze his face.

Dude, just set your phone down. We are all embarrassed for you. If I need to tell Arche anything, I'll message him outside of Pullman.

Frustrated Despair GIF by Krones AG

Dude, just set your phone down. We are all embarrassed for you. If I need to tell Arche anything, I'll message him outside of Pullman.
Then how come you/your lover messaged me asking to post something about him?

10 years ago? I haven't asked you to post anything about anyone in a very long time.
That's because I smacked your lips after you tried sucking me off a couple of years ago, leading to you blocking me so you can't message me. If your shit talking had an expiration on it, then why would you lie today about all of it, which I exposed in the screenshots? It's because you felt guilty and/or were scared that the deplorables wouldn't take you back after you bashed them.

Then how come you/your lover messaged me asking to post something about him?

Oh, how the "mighty" have fallen. You're a legend in your own mind, Pedo-puss.

When it is sports and a SMACK board, you're at home. When no one gives a shit about sports and you're exposed as a radical left, America-hating, bleater, you're an extralyingdumbass clone.

Kiss the rings of @Archetype XLIV and @MichiganHerd. You are beneath them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

When it is sports and a SMACK board, you're at home. When no one gives a shit about sports and you're exposed as a radical left, America-hating, bleater, you're an extralyingdumbass clone.

He is the board stooge. And it seems, rather than taking a step back and collecting himself, he's going to solidify his standing as stooge. Or maybe I should say clown, with his hairline he will have the bozo hair cut soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Guys, don’t let the drama Queen drag you down to her level. Like all liberals, if rifle can’t control something he will just try to destroy it.

Reactions: 30CAT

I am your favorite poster's favorite poster. That's the way it was, the way it is, and the way it will always be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT