ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps in California

398756_111314-kfsn-blog-red-blue-map-ic.jpg

So Dems still win
obviously, and obvious lee just pointing out that cali isn't all blue and there's plenty of reason for trump to be in the state. hell, if a candidate doesn't campaign in areas that typically aren't their color, what'd be the point of running?

obviously, and obvious lee just pointing out that cali isn't all blue and there's plenty of reason for trump to be in the state. hell, if a candidate doesn't campaign in areas that typically aren't their color, what'd be the point of running?

Fundraiser from a big tech person(s).

Reactions: johns1124

Yay, Trump wins Death Valley and the High Sierras! No one lives there....

Seriously, I had to look this up because I knew it would be interesting, California has a crazy spread in county populations...

LA County: 10 million
Alpine County: 1,129

If it wasn't for high taxes there would be some great places there to live. Rugged, isolated. Inyo County ,18k people, includes both the highest point in the Continental US (Mt Whitney) and the lowest point in all of North America (Badwater Basin, Death Valley). There are spots in the Panamint Range there that you can see both at the same time. That's the kind of weird wilderness shit I dig.

Reactions: goherd73
Trump is willing to go after votes that many say he can't get. Maybe he is out there to try and help GOP candidates at the Congressional level

Reactions: 19MU88

Seriously, I had to look this up because I knew it would be interesting, California has a crazy spread in county populations...

LA County: 10 million
Alpine County: 1,129

If it wasn't for high taxes there would be some great places there to live. Rugged, isolated. Inyo County ,18k people, includes both the highest point in the Continental US (Mt Whitney) and the lowest point in all of North America (Badwater Basin, Death Valley). There are spots in the Panamint Range there that you can see both at the same time. That's the kind of weird wilderness shit I dig.
In other words, would be a great place to live but, democrats screwed it up

only 4.5 million people, enough to win many other states. with all the faggit libs leaving the shit hole they fukt up, it'll be closer in 2020 than 2016.

point must've went a mile over yore head, too.

only 4.5 million people

There's 4.5 million people living in Death Valley and the High Sierras? Are you high?

point must've went a mile over yore head, too

I don't care what your point was. I looked at your map and my mind went to geography and geology, then I got to wondering what the least populated county in CA is. Most people think of LA, beaches, San Fran etc when someone says California, but most of its land area is extremely rugged.

There's 4.5 million people living in Death Valley and the High Sierras? Are you high?

I don't care what your point was. I looked at your map and my mind went to geography and geology, then I got to wondering what the least populated county in CA is. Most people think of LA, beaches, San Fran etc when someone says California, but most of its land area is extremely rugged.
red parts of the state, inbreed, but you knew that.

red parts of the state, inbreed, but you knew that.

I could not care less what political party is favored as it relates to the context of my post.

But if you want to talk politics...why do you cons start posting election results county maps and jerking off? Most of those places...no one lives there. And I don't mean WV type of no one...Wirt County is the lowest populated WV county at 5700. I am talking counties with fewer than 2k people, they are all over the Plains and western mountains. There is a county in Texas with a population of 113! There's more than 113 people on my street.

Honestly, I think it would be cool to live somewhere like that. It is an America that increasingly does not exist.

I could not care less what political party is favored as it relates to the context of my post.

But if you want to talk politics...why do you cons start posting election results county maps and jerking off? Most of those places...no one lives there. And I don't mean WV type of no one...Wirt County is the lowest populated WV county at 5700. I am talking counties with fewer than 2k people, they are all over the Plains and western mountains. There is a county in Texas with a population of 113! There's more than 113 people on my street.

Honestly, I think it would be cool to live somewhere like that. It is an America that increasingly does not exist.
judas priest, take a nap, covid is frying yore brain. who the hell is counting county maps? i made a point as to why trump would be in cali. if you didn't gaf about the point, why respond? you've become more unhinged than i ever thought you would with TDS; yore more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich.

But I thought everyone mattered. Durham knows!

Reactions: 19MU88
who the hell is counting county maps?

Oh, just the dozen or so times you and Herdman have posted those maps.

you've become more unhinged than i ever thought you would with TDS

Trump is why I look at a map of California, see the eastern half of the state, and think, "yeah, that's the Sierras and the desert". Got it. And the middle is where they farm....why, I never thought of that until Trump :rolleyes:

Oh, just the dozen or so times you and Herdman have posted those maps.
link every one of them. unhinged. just like the other mentally deranged libs. doesn't fit yore agenda, make it up. links, bitch.

Trump is why I look at a map of California, see the eastern half of the state, and think, "yeah, that's the Sierras and the desert". Got it. And the middle is where they farm....why, I never thought of that until Trump :rolleyes:
still too fvckin stoopid to understand even after it was shit down yore throat.

link every one of them

You link them and prove me wrong. Here's what you need to do: spend the next three days re-posting every post of yours and Herdman's for the past four years. Don't want to do that? Well then...kiss my ass.

NB13.gif

still too fvckin stoopid to understand even after it was shit down yore throat.

Says the guy running his corkgobbler that can't understand a simple "I don't care what your point was." Talk about derangement....

Dammit, hypocrite, appears as though we need to quit fvckin with each other and fuhkup the rest.

blind sided by the other one, huh?

Not blind sided at all, just been busy trying to make this cheap shit Harbor Freight miter saw work right. Fvcker's fvcked right out of the box. The bitch of it is it isn't even for me, the wife wanted it for some crafting stuff. And I'll be damned if I am spending $500 for a Bosch one for that.

I found a whole thread where we argued about those county election maps. But I can't easily find the times people posted it like a meme, just "suck on this" and a picture of it. So fvck wasting time on that when I all I wanted to do was ramble on about the Sierras and goddamn Death Valley :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT