ADVERTISEMENT

Trust & Transparency

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
The email I just received from the Vance campaign is about as misleading and dishonest as a politician can push. How many 30-something rednecks in Oklahoma or 70-something widows in South Dakota are reading this, really thinking Vance and trump prioritize them and know who they are, and are sending their last $15 from their disability check to the campaign? Seriously, why the blatant lying to your own supporters just to steal a few dollars from them?

I have a feeling Vance is going to be so bad for trump that, coupled with Vance's previously long list of negative comments about trump, trumpers are going to turn on him, claim he is purposely ruining the campaign, and blame him for trump's loss.

The email I just received from the Vance campaign is about as misleading and dishonest as a politician can push. How many 30-something rednecks in Oklahoma or 70-something widows in South Dakota are reading this, really thinking Vance and trump prioritize them and know who they are, and are sending their last $15 from their disability check to the campaign? Seriously, why the blatant lying to your own supporters just to steal a few dollars from them?

I have a feeling Vance is going to be so bad for trump that, coupled with Vance's previously long list of negative comments about trump, trumpers are going to turn on him, claim he is purposely ruining the campaign, and blame him for trump's loss.

Commie-la Harris...🤣🤣🤣🤣

STHU, hypocrite.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Commie-la Harris...🤣🤣🤣🤣

STHU, hypocrite.
Oh, a "buttttt trumppppp!"

We can focus on Kamala and her lack of whatever. But let's first talk about this Vance email. Do you think it is ethical to lie to your own supporters in order to get money from them like Vance is doing?

Last edited:
Now this one here for the Kansas Second Congressional District is damn unethical.

For some ungodly stupid reason, Kansas doesn't hold their Congressional primary until AUGUST 6th. WTF? That's TWO separate primaries, one for Prez and then others months later, what a waste of tax money.

But the end date for registration for the primary is July 16th. So why is this dumb son of a bitch sending this on July 24th trying to get me to do some illegal shit and try to vote in a closed primary I can't legally vote in? Probably because he is a violent felon. What a winner!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ks...elon-files-for-kansas-congressional-seat/amp/

Michael A. Ogle
Independents can register GOP & vote Michael A. Ogle for U.S. Congress up until August 6th.
Vote for the Veteran!
youtu.be/_CmtxCAZvM0

Oh my God, a politician asking for a campaign contribution. How dare they.

Oh my God, a politician asking for a campaign contribution. How dare they.
You're as dishonest as that email is. It's not about asking for a campaign contribution. It's about blatantly lying to the potential donors to increase the chance that they donate.

I'm being serious - that should be a legal issue.

Oh, a "buttttt trumppppp!"

We can focus on Commie-la and her lack of whatever. But let's first talk about this Vance email. Do you think it is ethical to lie to your own supporters in order to get money from them like Vance is doing?

JD Vance will be a damned good VP and hopefully P someday.

I brought up Commie-la, because your leftist leaders lie to you 24/7 and nary a word from your hypocritical, dumbass.

You're as dishonest as that email is. It's not about asking for a campaign contribution. It's about blatantly lying to the potential donors to increase the chance that they donate.

I also find it icky. It's like those TV preachers saying send them money and God will come down from heaven and do some shit JUST FOR THEM.

Honestly I think all these PACs should be illegal. If I give, it will be directly to a campaign and within the legal limits. Damn Democrats are telling me someone is going to match my PAC donation to the tune of 600%. Who is that someone? I don't like it.

YES YES YES! For the next 60 minutes, we're 600%-matching all donations to CRUSH TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN.
DONATE ON ACTBLUE: go.stoptrump.io/a72525
ST
Stop2End

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Answer the question, coward.

I refuse to answer hypocritical questions. If you bitched about the constant lies of the left, I would answer your whining questions about the alleged lies of the people you hate, based on the letter "R"

How about lying about donors? Have you seen the news the past couple of days?

I refuse to answer hypocritical questions.
It's not a hypothetical, moron. The email is a blatant, direct lie . . . multiple times. There is no way to get around that. Even when you click on the button to "schedule the interview," it takes you to a donation page.

So again, coward, answer the question.

It's not a hypothetical, moron. The email is a blatant, direct lie . . . multiple times. There is no way to get around that. Even when you click on the button to "schedule the interview," it takes you to a donation page.

So again, coward, answer the question.

Is the email from JD Vance? Show me.

Commie-la Harris...🤣🤣🤣🤣

STHU, hypocrite.
No kidding I thought he and his ilk were all about misleading and lying. Is deception, fake news etc only for when it fits the warped narrative of his feeble indoctrinated mind?

Reactions: 30CAT

Just put your nutsack and mancard on the shelf and vote for the dumb commie woman.

Reactions: 30CAT
Honestly I think all these PACs should be illegal. If I give, it will be directly to a campaign and within the legal limits. Damn Democrats are telling me someone is going to match my PAC donation to the tune of 600%. Who is that someone? I don't like it.

Why would a "libertarian" be on a Democrat PAC donation list??? 🤔 🤔🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT