ADVERTISEMENT

Tundercast Podcast

joshwil3

Bronze Buffalo
Apr 17, 2008
Has anyone listened to this podcast? It's a pretty awesome listen and these guys are really professional. Love having some good Herd podcasts out there to listen to that really encompass all sports happening at Marshall.

Link below:

They are well prepared, informed and provide balanced coverage of all things MU Athletics

Talking about things that you see on social media and/or read about on press releases from the athletic department does not make you "informed."

They may rattle on about this and that, but they have zero affiliation with anyone in the athletic department.

Just a couple of guys having a good time (and there's nothing wrong with that), but don't take their information as genuine or informed.

Reactions: wyocinherd
Talking about things that you see on social media and/or read about on press releases from the athletic department does not make you "informed."

They may rattle on about this and that, but they have zero affiliation with anyone in the athletic department.

Just a couple of guys having a good time (and there's nothing wrong with that), but don't take their information as genuine or informed.
They're as knowledgeable on Herd sports as I've seen and easy to access. I enjoy listening. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Hiding in laundry baskets get you the best inside scoop on all things Herd Sports…

They're as knowledgeable on Herd sports as I've seen and easy to access. I enjoy listening. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion
I've not listened but have heard nothing but good about them. I guess some might like the sources that have good information but can't tell you until after it's public, then they report they knew all along but were asked to be silent.

I've not listened but have heard nothing but good about them. I guess some might like the sources that have good information but can't tell you until after it's public, then they report they knew all along but were asked to be silent.
Same

"Thundercast"? Sounds awfully close to "Thundercat." I'm thinking they're trying to capitalize off my extensive knowledge, hot takes, and meme skills, as well as my status as Pullman's resident AG. I'm thinking of consulting our resident intellectual property expert, Olen, to see what recourse I have . . .

Reactions: Jartard
"Thundercast"? Sounds awfully close to "Thundercat." I'm thinking they're trying to capitalize off my extensive knowledge, hot takes, and meme skills, as well as my status as Pullman's resident AG. I'm thinking of consulting our resident intellectual property expert, Olen, to see what recourse I have . . .
Time to dominate the dojo - giddy-up!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT