ADVERTISEMENT

TV stuff

The Real SamC

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 15, 2007
- MU football’s home loss to Coastal Carolina will be on NFL Network October 29 at 7PM.

- Sun Belt Conference has announced the 4 time slots on regular TV that it will have this season. One game is set, Alabama @ South Alabama, November 15, 10 ET. The other three are “wildcard” games, all teams will be playing, the game that gets on real TV TBA based on how things are going, January 7, 8ET, January 12, 9 ET, and February 24, 9 ET. All games will be on either ESPN2 or ESPNU. All remaining SBC games and non-conference home games will be on ESPN+ internet.

- The entire SBC tournament, men and women, will be on ESPN+. Women final will be on ESPNU, Men final on ESPN2, both on March 6.

Coastal is actually one of the games we have left I feel like we can compete in.
If things fall the right way, we can beat them, Ga State, and Ga Southern…but I wouldn’t bet on it. Hell, actually if ODU gets a conference loss, we still control our own destiny as screwed up as that sounds.

If things fall the right way, we can beat them, Ga State, and Ga Southern…but I wouldn’t bet on it. Hell, actually if ODU gets a conference loss, we still control our own destiny as screwed up as that sounds.
clash royale fan GIF by Clasharama

• Haha
Reactions: RhinoD and Jartard
Coastal has trouble stopping the run and they can give up a lot of sacks.

However, if they can score 14 points or more they likely will win.

We couldn't score at a women's prison with a handful of pardons.

Yup, thats why I feel like we have at least a fighters chance.

Who's saying that the Herd is a fighter?
At best the team is a fundamentally flawed boxer with only a decent uppercut as a punch.
We’ve become a Rough and Rowdy or Toughman fighter, can put a fork in us about a minute after the first bell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT