ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter and Facebook hiding Hunter Biden Issues

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Everyone knows the guy is a crook and Joe was helping him.

That is why you can't trust the media. Covering up for Democrats all the time.

Blatant hypocrisy and bias.

Man everyone needs to get over this. Nothing is going to happen regardless of if there was something wrong with it.

If you are a member of a political family, you will only get hammered if you piss the others off.

I am so sick of both sides hammering all this stupid shit. Get on with working together to benefit us.

Twitter and Facebook are not the media.
Ok, split hairs. But, they are hypocrits. They hammer Trump and Republcans and let Biden have a pass on this! This is a big story. There are more stories about Barron Trump having COVD than the Democrat nominee funneling money from a foreign country to his crook son.

Twitter and Facebook are not the media.

True, but if you've read any of the MSM reporting on this, they are going out of their way to attack the credibility of this story - the exact opposite of what they've do with anything involving people on the right.

Everyone knows the guy is a crook and Joe was helping him.

That is why you can't trust the media. Covering up for Democrats all the time.

Blatant hypocrisy and bias.

it works. just check out the sheep around here. they gobble down media BS and ignore facts right in front of their face.

Twitter and Facebook has arguably done more to promote the Trump rise and presidency than any other platform/publisher ( put in publisher for Carl).

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
They are no more a publisher than a news stand is a publisher.

Granted, a lot of us of suckers for patronizing a really shitty but really big news stand.

It even goes deeper than that. The magazines and book selection changes based on who walks into the store.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You “understand” how?

I understand, in that I have seen the article quoted but am not going to give the NYP a click.

The opening sentence, I understand, claims that Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to can a prosecutor that was investigating Bursima. The prosecutor was not investigating Bursima. And Bursima was previously investigated for a period before Biden's son got there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...orced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

It even goes deeper than that. The magazines and book selection changes based on who walks into the store.

Great point.

Facebook is the #1 thing destroying actual journalism. How so? 1. By sucking up marketing dollars 2. By conditioning people to not want to pay for actual journalism...really juicy stuff is free! 3. By using algorithms that by nature utilize the power of bullshit and confirmation bias to drive engagement....as a former Facebook exec said back in 2016, bullshit is highly engaging.

Reactions: GK4Herd
Can't believe Raoul, who loves our govt, can't see what the Biden's were up to and won't call it out. CROOOKSSS

Can't believe Raoul, who loves our govt, can't see what the Biden's were up to and won't call it out. CROOOKSSS

That dipshit hasn't been right (in the head, not correct) since he proudly and ignorantly proclaimed he was "to the right of Eisenhower" a few years back.

I can't believe you, who loves our govt, can't see what Trump is up to and won't call it out. HYPOCRIIITE.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/10/10/us/trump-properties-swamp.html

I am also amused at this notion I am a Biden supporter. Why must one automatically support Biden if they think Trump sucks ass? It's illogical at best. I've told you dipshits plenty...Biden sucks too, Biden is as mentally deficient as Trump, Biden supports the same .1% elite as Trump, etc.

It is because Twitter and Facebook are in bed with the Democrats! They are not even hiding it anymore. Can you imagine if this was Eric Trump or Don Trump Jr? Their servers would not be big enough to handle the stories.

Bastards

Twitter and Facebook has arguably done more to promote the Trump rise and presidency than any other platform/publisher ( put in publisher for Carl).

Don't take this the wrong way, but I know people on crack who make more sense than you.

BTW, hope all is well with your family. Haven't seen you on here that much recently and was starting to think something happened.

I am fairly certain the Trumpers on this board think Snowden is a spy and should be hanged....this will not help Herdman's argument 🤣
Snowden screwed up because he put boots and feet on the ground in harm's way. No further comment

I am fairly certain the Trumpers on this board think Snowden is a spy and should be hanged....this will not help Herdman's argument 🤣

My concern is we've lost our sense making apparatus. Journalists are now journavists (activists that seek narrative over truth) , academics much the same...I typically really like twitter for news/commentary, but I don't like this censorship move on their part.

I don't think this is a 1st amendment issue and I don't know a solution. I just know right now I don't like it.

There are more reports, don't know validity, that Hunter Biden may have engaged in sex with underage person, and it is on tape. Again, don't know validity but rumors going around.

I understand, in that I have seen the article quoted but am not going to give the NYP a click.

The opening sentence, I understand, claims that Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to can a prosecutor that was investigating Bursima. The prosecutor was not investigating Bursima. And Bursima was previously investigated for a period before Biden's son got there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...orced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
Joe disagrees with your take^^

Reactions: mlblack16.
Snowden screwed up because he put boots and feet on the ground in harm's way.

I agree 100%.

Journalists are now journavists (activists that seek narrative over truth)

I believe this has been the case since our Colonial times. It's nothing new. Perhaps it is more noticeable now because we live in a 24/7 constant news culture.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Hey! Anybody remember about 1 month ago when twitter and FB blocked the unsourced stories about Trump berating veterans - you know, the ones that have been proven unequivocally false? Yeah. Me either.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT