ADVERTISEMENT

Two Centimeters

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
trump's doctor released, which trump reposted, information about his treatment from the "shooting." Like I said in a thread a few days ago, his "wound" didn't even require a single stitch! It was two centimeters long. Again, his would was a maximum of two centimeters!

What the fvck is he wearing a sanitary pad on his head for with a wound that is two centimeters? Let's hear about how tough he obviously is for being able to fight through that vicious wound!

trump's doctor released, which trump reposted, information about his treatment from the "shooting." Like I said in a thread a few days ago, his "wound" didn't even require a single stitch! It was two centimeters long. Again, his would was a maximum of two centimeters!

What the fvck is he wearing a sanitary pad on his head for with a wound that is two centimeters? Let's hear about how tough he obviously is for being able to fight through that vicious wound!

👆🏻

Wore a diaper on his face all of 2020 and most of 2021.

It was explained in the letter. Must we explain everything to you must brains.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Either your TDS is affecting your ability to use common sense or you really did develop cognitive issues of your own from the closed head injury.

All of you stand up. Drop your pants. Use both hands to pull your guy up so you can see your pecker. Squint your eyes so you can see that thing you piss out of? That’s two centimeters. That’s the size of the abrasion that trump has, that required not even a single stitch, yet resulted in him wearing an eight inch sanitary pad on his ear!

That’s embarrassing.

must brains.
Must brains? You must have a brain to get accepted into UNC. You wouldn’t know.

All of you stand up. Drop your pants. Use both hands to pull your guy up so you can see your pecker. Squint your eyes so you can see that thing you piss out of? That’s two centimeters. That’s the size of the abrasion that trump has, that required not even a single stitch, yet resulted in him wearing an eight inch sanitary pad on his ear!

That’s embarrassing.

Two centimeters? I got three inches hanging. Should I ask 429 to convert that shaft to centimeters?

Two centimeters? I got three inches hanging. Should I ask 429 to convert that shaft to centimeters?
This converter may be more to your liking.
il_340x270.4192325136_6u4q.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98

That’s embarrassing.

See that was an autocorrect typo unlike your improper use of than and then

Well rifle, you barely survived a bike accident. But it did do something to your brain. Hope you're healing well.

Dang, that’s perfect. Can’t believe it took this long, kudos to you.
Well, it didn’t take “this long,” as Herman has made that same attempt in the past. Figures that a man of your age also has memory problems:

In fact, it appears he has a strange infatuation with Busey similar to the one he has with me:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT