ADVERTISEMENT

Two men beat young white girl for wearing Trump shirt in PA.

Those young negros wouldn't have lasted long had I seen that. The bag of softballs plus the automatic 32 Colt would have made sure they wouldn't kick anybody else. Where did that happen?

Those young negros wouldn't have lasted long had I seen that. The bag of softballs plus the automatic 32 Colt would have made sure they wouldn't kick anybody else. Where did that happen?
His rally was in Johnstown and that's where this girl was going so I'm assuming there.

Where did that happen?
Since the explanation said "Pennsylvania trump rally," I'm going to make a crazy guess and say "Pennsylvania."

Really bad attempt

I got in trouble in sixth grade for playing footsie like that with a girl in Mrs. Wilson's home economics class. So these guys viciously beat her enough to cause that much blood and ripped her earring out, yet they then decided to give her love taps on the bottom of her feet when the camera was on?

I'm giving this about a 20% chance of being real.

And if it is real, she just needs a maxi pad to cover this shrapnel wound:

Since the explanation said "Pennsylvania trump rally," I'm going to make a crazy guess and say "Pennsylvania."
This is like a 429 reply, or dare I say it, muthed like stalking the poster post, but I won't say either.

Moron, Arche and I both live within the boundaries of the keystone state, so by me asking him where was this, it was easy for someone with even rainmaker like functionally to understand the question that was posed. I remember when you were a decent poster.

This is like a 429 reply, or dare I say it, muthed like stalking the poster post, but I won't say either.

Moron, Arche and I both live within the boundaries of the keystone state, so by me asking him where was this, it was easy for someone with even rainmaker like functionally to understand the question that was posed. I remember when you were a decent poster.
Googling "trump rally Pennsylvania" would have given you the answer a lot faster, a lot easier, and with less interruption of the board. You deplorables really need to start using a little intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT