ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD UC

If this is Hamrick's idea of stepping up ... well, let's just say ... IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are whipping Cincy on the road and people can only complain.

Why can't I complain when it's the same crap bill always does... we run when run isn't working get to a 3rd down and try a pass to a receiver who isn't past the the chains...

I like his first half.. and now we look like slugs the second half

Why can't I complain when it's the same crap bill always does... we run when run isn't working get to a 3rd down and try a pass to a receiver who isn't past the the chains...

I like his first half.. and now we look like slugs the second half

Because you're an idiot to think its the same Bill Legg playcalling. I haven't seen this much aggression for the offense in a very long time. 4th and 2 and Litton throws a TD pass...old Legg would have run it up the middle for maybe 4 yards.
Scoring again when we get a turnover deep in their side of the field with less than 2 mins left instead of kneeling or trying to run out the clock...something we would have done in old Legg system.
Clearly you're a complete and utter idiot if you think that was the case last night.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Because you're an idiot to think its the same Bill Legg playcalling. I haven't seen this much aggression for the offense in a very long time. 4th and 2 and Litton throws a TD pass...old Legg would have run it up the middle for maybe 4 yards.
Scoring again when we get a turnover deep in their side of the field with less than 2 mins left instead of kneeling or trying to run out the clock...something we would have done in old Legg system.
Clearly you're a complete and utter idiot if you think that was the case last night.

I think he ( bill legg ) did good at calling plays... my observation came during the game when he fell in to his old ways for a brief bit during a series... but was saved by a penalty... it was at that moment I started my comment on here and if you go back and read it now, sure it looks silly...

over all the whole team did what they should have done they went on the road to play a out of conference team that wasn't the greatest and they beat there ass from start to finish...

Now for the record according to Chris...
you are not allowed to call people idiots, stupid, dumb or not smart on this board people are soft on here..

I think he ( bill legg ) did good at calling plays... my observation came during the game when he fell in to his old ways for a brief bit during a series... but was saved by a penalty... it was at that moment I started my comment on here and if you go back and read it now, sure it looks silly...

over all the whole team did what they should have done they went on the road to play a out of conference team that wasn't the greatest and they beat there ass from start to finish...

Now for the record according to Chris...
you are not allowed to call people idiots, stupid, dumb or not smart on this board people are soft on here..

I wouldn't have said much had you just initially admitted it was a silly comment you made and was just complaining about something that clearly wasn't happening. Instead you tried to justify yourself through trying to spin the reality that Legg clearly wasn't calling the same way he normally does...and that the offense doesn't always score when they're supposed to.

So are Legg and the offense supposed to score on EVERY possession? Even Alabama can't do that. But according to you, if we don't, it's the same old boring playcalling. I recall we had a 3 and out that was very quick during the stupid cut feed...that'd be about one of the only set of calls that I'd be critical of...but that's it.

As I said in another post, we really didn't have to change much of the gameplan...if it ain't broke don't fix it, and we didn't need to fix really anything. I think some of the calls in the 2nd half didn't work, but it's not like it was a game on the line scenario. We controlled the game from basically the start.

I wouldn't have said much had you just initially admitted it was a silly comment you made and was just complaining about something that clearly wasn't happening. Instead you tried to justify yourself through trying to spin the reality that Legg clearly wasn't calling the same way he normally does...and that the offense doesn't always score when they're supposed to.

So are Legg and the offense supposed to score on EVERY possession? Even Alabama can't do that. But according to you, if we don't, it's the same old boring playcalling. I recall we had a 3 and out that was very quick during the stupid cut feed...that'd be about one of the only set of calls that I'd be critical of...but that's it.

As I said in another post, we really didn't have to change much of the gameplan...if it ain't broke don't fix it, and we didn't need to fix really anything. I think some of the calls in the 2nd half didn't work, but it's not like it was a game on the line scenario. We controlled the game from basically the start.

I agree.. but this being a game time thread makes comments a day late kinda silly to me...... moving on

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT