ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
  • Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
There used to be a scream for peer review from conservatives on this board. Now, only when it doesn't back their conspiracy theories.

Wearing a mask should fix it.

Went to a festival the other day. Outside and 87 damn degrees and here comes some mid to late 30's woman and her teen daugter wearing damn masks. Outside, 87 damn degrees, wearing those face covers. The mother should be arrested for child abuse. Or, do these women want to be muslims? Idiotic and uselss. Look at me virtue signaling.

I think Doc Fauci got caught without a mask at a large gathering, so he's now saying the pandemic is over.

What a stooge that moron turned out to be. He's actually responsible for this mess in the first place. Making all the money off our taxes too. What a mess this country is now in.

We still have this 50 something woman at work, and she wears the mask the entire time she's here. Stays in an office all day with the door closed, and when she comes out, if she sees somebody coming her way, she turns around and goes back into her office like a mouse. Damndest thing I've ever seen. Hell of it though, she looks better with the mask on, so nobody is complaining.

Went to a festival the other day. Outside and 87 damn degrees and here comes some mid to late 30's woman and her teen daugter wearing damn masks. Outside, 87 damn degrees, wearing those face covers.
The mother and teen daughter are tougher than you....and they weren't whining.

You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

just one claim fauci has made

Fauci says herd immunity possible by fall, ‘normality’ by end of 2021​

You are a lying idiot.

"If 75 percent to 80 percent of Americans are vaccinated in broad-based campaigns likely to start in the second quarter of next year, then the U.S. should reach the herd immunity threshold months later."

It's April of 2022 and we are at less than 70%. You are a lying idiot.

You are a lying idiot.

"If 75 percent to 80 percent of Americans are vaccinated in broad-based campaigns likely to start in the second quarter of next year, then the U.S. should reach the herd immunity threshold months later."

It's April of 2022 and we are at less than 70%. You are a lying idiot.
Hell the CDC this week claimed almost 60% of the us population has Covid antibodies from exposure and upwards of 75% of kids. Time to move on

Went to my Dr yesterday. Of course, I had no mask on. Had to put one on when I signed in out front and in the waiting room. The nurse calls me back and she is not wearing one. I said wait, can I take this off? She said, yes sir, in the back you can. Got back there and nobody was wearing one. No nurses, no doctors, etc. I was seeing the PA yesterday. She comes in the room. I don't have one on and she did. I said, I don't care if you wear it or not. SHe says, Thank God. Takes the mask off. I said, I don't care. She said well some people do. Not me, mam.

We go on to talk about Covid and the shots. She said she took the first two as prescribed when they came out. Got covid last year and covid this year. She was not taking anymore boosters or anything. She said we all need to get natural immunity. I said, I agree.

Then, the main doctor comes in to talk to her and he is not wearing one. They only require it out front when you sign in.

good morning, greed, and welcome back to Pullman Square.

should you encounter any issues today, please feel free to reach out to our forum moderator, herdman, a.k.a., the People's Moderator.

have a lovely day.
He was gone? Where was he? Reporting to his parole officer?

Fauci lies...

On Tuesday, he told “PBS NewsHour” that the United States appeared to be “out of the pandemic phase,” irritating some public health experts who found the prediction cavalier. He revised those remarks in a Washington Post interview the following day, assessing the nation as moving “into a transitional phase, from a deceleration of the numbers into hopefully a more controlled phase and endemicity.”

What do you think Greed? Did he read some peer reviews within that 24 hour period?

Reactions: mlblack16.
good morning, greed, and welcome back to Pullman Square.

should you encounter any issues today, please feel free to reach out to our forum moderator, herdman, a.k.a., the People's Moderator.

have a lovely day.
Wonder how long you could go without licking Snot.

Went to my Dr yesterday. Of course, I had no mask on. Had to put one on when I signed in out front and in the waiting room. The nurse calls me back and she is not wearing one. I said wait, can I take this off? She said, yes sir, in the back you can. Got back there and nobody was wearing one. No nurses, no doctors, etc. I was seeing the PA yesterday. She comes in the room. I don't have one on and she did. I said, I don't care if you wear it or not. SHe says, Thank God. Takes the mask off. I said, I don't care. She said well some people do. Not me, mam.

We go on to talk about Covid and the shots. She said she took the first two as prescribed when they came out. Got covid last year and covid this year. She was not taking anymore boosters or anything. She said we all need to get natural immunity. I said, I agree.

Then, the main doctor comes in to talk to her and he is not wearing one. They only require it out front when you sign in.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker

No it’s not irrelevant. It moves the needle closer to herd immunity dipshit. Contrary to what your Covid overlords have told you, natural immunity is a thing
Yes, it's irrelevant to the discussion, idiot.
I asked for a claim that should be peer reviewed and phlegmwad offered a false claim. Moron.

Fauci lies...

On Tuesday, he told “PBS NewsHour” that the United States appeared to be “out of the pandemic phase,” irritating some public health experts who found the prediction cavalier. He revised those remarks in a Washington Post interview the following day, assessing the nation as moving “into a transitional phase, from a deceleration of the numbers into hopefully a more controlled phase and endemicity.”

What do you think Greed? Did he read some peer reviews within that 24 hour period?
The answer, phlegmwad, is it appears that he clarified what he earlier said for idiots like you.

COMPLETE 180’s. Amazing how the ignored member wants sources…wants links…and when they are provided….demonstrating Fauci lies, zero “peer review” opinion and miscommunication, we are the liars.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Complete 180s isn’t the same as explaining
Idiots like you and phlegmwad are the reason he had to explain. If a weather reporter tells you the torrential downpour is over, it does not mean that it has stopped raining and that there is not a cloud in the sky. Morons.

Idiots like you and phlegmwad are the reason he had to explain. If a weather reporter tells you the torrential downpour is over, it does not mean that it has stopped raining and that there is not a cloud in the sky. Morons.
How do you explain a 180 other than his initial claim was completely FOS.

Your analogy is terrible. Here. Let’s help you. A weather reporter is reporting that a hurricane is 500 miles out to sea and heading away from land….within 24 hours your home on the beach is wiped out and you lose everything as the hurricane hits the coast.

How do you explain a 180 other than his initial claim was completely FOS.

Your analogy is terrible. Here. Let’s help you. A weather reporter is reporting that a hurricane is 500 miles out to sea and heading away from land….within 24 hours your home on the beach is wiped out and you lose everything as the hurricane hits the coast.
There's nothing wrong with my analogy, phlegmwad. What's wrong are those circuits between your ears are on loop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT