ADVERTISEMENT

"unhinged", "idiot", smart as a "fifth or sixth grader", "a fvcking liar", and "a fvcking moron"

Are you asking if “daily” and “basis” are prepositions? Ohhh, deplorable.

Like usual, he hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about. He’s so concerned about people recognizing just how much intelligence he lacks, that he got caught lying on here. He knows his grammar reveals him as a bumpkin’, so when called out on it, it burns him so much that he has to respond with more lies.
Said I wasn't sure but it looks like a ****ed up sentence.

Said I wasn't sure but it looks like a ****ed up sentence.

There is nothing fvcked up about it. It isn't poorly written, isn't an unusual sentence order, etc.

Serious question, rifle. Isn't the subject of his sentence Lanny Davis? Making the the singular "was" correct in that context? I can see it both ways and freely admit I don't have your knowledge when it comes to grammar. If he were to add the word "only" in front of Lanny, does it change the usage of was/were?

No, Lanny Davis isn't the subject. Here is the sentence in question:

Just wondering if all the “unnamed sources” was actually Lanny Davis.

"Was" refers to "all the unnamed sources" and is a true linking verb. "All" and "sources" refers to more than one, thus "were" is the correct linking verb.

Do this test: replace "all the unnamed sources" with the pronoun "they." The sentence would then read "Just wondering if they was actually . . . " It doesn't matter what follows "actually," as was is the true linking verb related to something plural ("they").

There is nothing fvcked up about it. It isn't poorly written, isn't an unusual sentence order, etc.

"Was" refers to "all the unnamed sources" and is a true linking verb. "All" and "sources" refers to more than one, thus "were" is the correct linking verb.

Do this test: replace "all the unnamed sources" with the pronoun "they." The sentence would then read "Just wondering if they was actually . . . " It doesn't matter what follows "actually," as was is the true linking verb related to something plural ("they").
dammit, this just gave/give me a flashback to my 8th grade english teacher. she had nice tits but a huge ass. she liked to dabble with the boys longfellers, so was the rumor.

zezfsaysuak11.png

I think it is very poorly written. But, that is ok. This is not a formal writing forum. On....On....On.. It is wordy. Dangling.Something is just not correct or just doesn't read well. I know a few English teachers. I will ask.

I can definitely see red marks all over that. Of course they don't use those anymore because it might hurt feelings.

lol what else would you expect when caught talking shit about your boss
lol, you faggits believe every disparaging thing anybody tells you about trump (see how that works? rhetorical . . . you're too stupid to get it). anyhoo, how's that gone so far? hint: trump won and is still president . . . based on the new found #walkaway movement, probably for another six years. enjoy it . . . I damn sure will.

lol, you faggits believe every disparaging thing anybody tells you about trump (see how that works? rhetorical . . . you're too stupid to get it). anyhoo, how's that gone so far? hint: trump won and is still president . . . based on the new found #walkaway movement, probably for another six years.

I’ll bet you a case of your choice beer that fat fvck doesn’t get relelected

Hardly, I’m not triggered and never have been. You chickenshit?
of what, a sloped foreheaded knuckle dragging faggit like you? lol, yeah, whatever. you may be the baddest motherfvcker on the planet physically, but one thing's for sure, outsmarting you would be akin to you outsmarting a fetus . . . only difference is, you outsmarting a fetus, while probable, isn't a given.

the bet? lmfao at a case of beer. i'd throw out a bet of loser never posts here again, but it's too damn much laughing at you to run you off.

I think it is very poorly written. But, that is ok. This is not a formal writing forum. On....On....On.. It is wordy. Dangling.Something is just not correct or just doesn't read well. I know a few English teachers. I will ask.

I can definitely see red marks all over that. Of course they don't use those anymore because it might hurt feelings.

You thought “daily basis” was a “double preposition.” Your opinion on this subject has no legitimacy.

of what, a sloped foreheaded knuckle dragging faggit like you? lol, yeah, whatever. you may be the baddest motherfvcker on the planet physically, but one thing's for sure, outsmarting you would be akin to you outsmarting a fetus . . . only difference is, you outsmarting a fetus, while probable, isn't a given.

the bet? lmfao at a case of beer. i'd throw out a bet of loser never posts here again, but it's too damn much laughing at you to run you off.

Deal. Loser walks away never to return, bet?

Deal. Loser walks away never to return, bet?
i really don't know how to dumb this down to a sub 80 IQ level: i'd throw out a bet of loser never posts here again, but it's too damn much laughing at you to run you off.

perhaps you can get cvntrytard to help you comprehend.

oh, and "in" before you come back with, "lol, you're too scared to take the bet . . . blah blah blah." no, you're just too fvckin' stupid understand simple english.

i really don't know how to dumb this down to a sub 80 IQ level: i'd throw out a bet of loser never posts here again, but it's too damn much laughing at you to run you off.

oh, and "in" before you come back with, "lol, you're too scared to take the bet . . . blah blah blah." no, you're just too fvckin' stupid understand simple english.

Pussy, you scared to take the bet?

Pussy, you scared to take the bet?

here, let's try your native language @Marine03 :

ooga booga maureen. u no undstan inglush. u moor fuhk n hed den soop sam witch. ooga booga. u tri rozet stown.

oh, lookie, speaking of mentally unstable, dtard showed up. see marine, dtard is a classic example of mentally unstable. while you would never understand because your level of intellect prohibits it, you would be a classic example of mentally challenged.

btw . . . ooga booga.

AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP HAS JOINED THE BOARD.

I'm unstable too marine. Can I invite you to A class called " how to stop being a dumbass. I simply had to quite talking while you are are still spitting out throat semen

I would’ve responded earlier but it took me awhile to decipher the illiterate stupidity you attempted to post here sissy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT