ADVERTISEMENT

Update from vacation

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
First night in Southern Indiana.

People here in Madison are legit. Haven't seen a single mask all day. Saw one black guy so far, and that was at Shipleys Tavern. Bought him a beer while he listened to me telling him about this legendary little league coach from out Wayne. He laughed and knew I was lying, so we drank our beers and talked about how me and him were now even for reparations from slavery, despite both of us being 150 or so years removed.

Crossed the river into Kentucky after dinner at the red pepperoni just to take the wife on a drive so I could buy some country boy beer and a sleeve of skoal.

Think I could move here and be happy, despite the negro population only being my earlier drinking buddy. Before I left him to fend for himself, I let him know he has a shot at being my 4th colored Facebook friend if he plays his cards right, meaning he has to pay next time we meet, assuming that might be tomorrow.

Reactions: i am herdman
First night in Southern Indiana.

People here in Madison are legit. Haven't seen a single mask all day. Saw one black guy so far, and that was at Shipleys Tavern. Bought him a beer while he listened to me telling him about this legendary little league coach from out Wayne. He laughed and knew I was lying, so we drank our beers and talked about how me and him were now even for reparations from slavery, despite both of us being 150 or so years removed.

Crossed the river into Kentucky after dinner at the red pepperoni just to take the wife on a drive so I could buy some country boy beer and a sleeve of skoal.

Think I could move here and be happy, despite the negro population only being my earlier drinking buddy. Before I left him to fend for himself, I let him know he has a shot at being my 4th colored Facebook friend if he plays his cards right, meaning he has to pay next time we meet, assuming that might be tomorrow.
Sounds like the perfect vacation

Reminded me of this news story.
WTF-GIF-4.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT