ADVERTISEMENT

Uranium One indictment

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
LINK

"The more that surfaces about this deal, the more questions it raises," Grassley said in a statement.

"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye."

I'm confused. You all say Hillary/Obama schemed to give the Russians our uranium, this guy is in trouble for bribes related to transporting Russia's uranium to the US and other nations, and somehow that has something do with American uranium?
is that what happened, russia's uranium was transported to the US?

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said at the time that it was "disturbing" to see that some of the yellowcake uranium had made its way overseas despite promises from the U.S. government to the contrary.

"The more that surfaces about this deal, the more questions it raises," Grassley said in a statement.

"It now appears that despite pledges to the contrary, U.S. uranium made its way overseas as a part of the Uranium One deal," Grassley said in the statement. "What’s more disturbing, those transactions were apparently made possible by various Obama Administration agencies while the Democrat-controlled Congress turned a blind eye."

UraniumOne234.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
I see you still haven't read that indictment...you really might want to do that.
link it. i looked, found an article on the DOJ, but not the indictment. article on DOJ indicated nothing about uranium coming in or going out of US, other than the company the guy is an officer of transports uranium in and out of the US.

My bad. There is no open link to it (bastards). And I am not using my PACER account to publicly publish something. If I come across somewhere else throwing it out there I will give you a link.

That said, the press release is dead-on accurate.

Here is the indictment of his business partner. Condrey's indictment is very similar to Lambert's: same charges, same means of bribery, sent the money the same places, etc.

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/file/783881/download

Last edited:
Reactions: WV-FAN
My bad. There is no open link to it (bastards). And I am not using my PACER account to publicly publish something. If I come across somewhere else throwing it out there I will give you a link.

That said, the press release is dead-on accurate.

Here is the indictment of his business partner. Condrey's indictment is very similar to Lambert's: same charges, same means of bribery, sent the money the same places, etc.

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/file/783881/download
nothing indicated about specific transportation of uranium in or out of the US, other than that's what tenex, a rooskie company is in the business of and trans corp A is in the business of providing logistical support services for trans of uranium.

nothing indicated about specific transportation of uranium in or out of the US, other than that's what tenex, a rooskie company is in the business of and trans corp A is in the business of providing logistical support services for trans of uranium.

Read between the lines. There is no need to bribe Tenex unless you want their contract, and the contract is to deliver their uranium they have been mining in Kazakhstan.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Seriously, the Uranium One in the USA thing concerns .2% of all the uranium in the world. It's not even worth a bribe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT