ADVERTISEMENT

US Open:

I am going with Matt Kuchar. It is his time. He is my dark horse pick.

Justin Rose if not Kuch

I’m in a fantasy golf league for the second year in a row. There’s about 60 some people in the pool I’m playing in and I’m currently ranked 12th. Not great, but last year I finished near the bottom. It runs the entire golf season. Every tournament you get to pick a golfer and an alternate in case your regular pick drops out. But once you pick a golfer you can’t use them again the rest of the season. Whatever money they win you get and the person with the highest winnings at the end of the season wins.

It’s not easy. For example, Tiger has won at a greater clip than any golfer in history. I think at one time he had won one out of every three times he’s entered a tourney. So with the best odds ever you still had a 67% chance of not picking a winner. Not easy because any given week there’s hundreds of golfers that can win it.

I saved DJ for the US Open and McIlroy for the British. We’ll see. My hopes aren’t high.

Reactions: Marine03
Todays ave score is similar to what I shot this morning. Except I played tees at 6,300 yards. Lol.

Reactions: Marine03
Riviera on Rte 2 has one as well, nothing to it

Hole 16 is the hardest par 3 I've ever played in the area. I draw my irons. The trees on the right don't allow me to start right of the green. The river on the left is usually the benefactor of that.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Hole 16 is the hardest par 3 I've ever played in the area. I draw my irons. The trees on the right don't allow me to start right of the green. The river on the left is usually the benefactor of that.

I have a little Dunlop 7 wood I bought at Wal mart years ago, it never sees my bag unless I play that course. I’ve birdied that hole on a few occsssions with a fade and that club. I eliminate the whole left side and if I lose the shot I lose it right so I can make bogey. My game got so much better when I learned how to power fade off the tee and take left out of my tee shots.

Golf? Pfffffft. Who cares? The World Cup started today!!!

russiasaudi-top-facebookJumbo.jpg

Greatest sport in the world.

Much better than watching fat, out of shape middle-aged, wealthy, white guys going head-to-head with young, wealthy, douchebag, white guys walking around hitting a ball. While golf certainly takes some level of skill, it takes no athleticism whatsoever, placing it on the bottom rung of what can be considered a "sport" - in the same category as ping pong and NASCAR.

Much better than watching fat, out of shape middle-aged, wealthy, white guys going head-to-head with young, wealthy, douchebag, white guys walking around hitting a ball. While golf certainly takes some level of skill, it takes no athleticism whatsoever, placing it on the bottom rung of what can be considered a "sport" - in the same category as ping pong and NASCAR.

Move to Europe homo if you think futbol is the greatest sport in the world.

ban this guy for a week

Ain't that the truth. (Oops...here comes rifle.)

Both 10 and 11 are drivable holes. No way they're much longer than that par 3 from the US Open.
I know the par 3 you are talking about along the river. That is a tough hole. I haven't played there in 20 plus years.

Move to Europe homo if you think futbol is the greatest sport in the world.

Nah. You're the one that wants to take his ball and go home 'cause you thought your kid might not make an all-star team. That mindset, along with your left of center political beliefs make you an ideal candidate to be part of the EU.

Reactions: 19MU88
Nah. You're the one that wants to take his ball and go home 'cause you thought your kid might not make an all-star team. That mindset, along with your left of center political beliefs make you an ideal candidate to be part of the EU.

Yeah, idiot that’s exactly what happened. Try reading comprehension dumbass. I bet you wear skinny jeans and Diadoras fag

As long as it’s not a black card right meechegan
Oh, it's the overplayed talking point from the left wing nuts...the infamous race card. What's awesome about this, is that you just moved into an all-white neighborhood. Meanwhile, I have blacks living on one side of me, and rednecks on the other side. With me being pure white Trump-Voting trash, it makes for a well blended neighborhood. We even share ribs, chicken, and melons together on my street.

Reactions: 19MU88
Oh, it's the overplayed talking point from the left wing nuts...the infamous race card. What's awesome about this, is that you just moved into an all-white neighborhood. Meanwhile, I have blacks living on one side of me, and rednecks on the other side. With me being pure white Trump-Voting trash, it makes for a well blended neighborhood. We even share ribs, chicken, and melons together on my street.

My neighborhood is not all white moron, it’s a neighborhood of 14 homes and 1 family is bi-racial black/Hispanic. But you did get it half correct when you said you were white trash, you left out racist white trash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT