ADVERTISEMENT

Useless Posters

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
5) KYJelly: The guy tries so hard, but he just doesn’t have it. Hell, even when I brainstormed for this list, I didn’t think of him until after I first posted it, because he is so unforgettable. But his effort keeps him from the bottom of this list.

4) Crispy Lips: The guy, frankly, is socially inept. He doesn’t catch on to things that every other person does. But, he’s not a bad guy, and every great while he will post something that people actually care to read, but again, that’s “every great while.”

Most concerning is that he has been mocked so much on here, that he is now resorting to what the most pathetic and desperate of posters do on here: liking absurd posts from people in an attempt to get them to support you. Somebody could make the dumbest attempt at a jab against me, and he will like it just hoping he can find a friend.

You can guarantee some things in life. One of them is that there isn’t a cloud in the sky in Southern California:

Another is that Crispy Lips will start multiple threads in a day that get absolutely no response:

3) MUTHED: This guy only posts in response to me or about me. It’s as odd of a thing as we have ever seen on here, and that’s saying a lot, because we have had some weirdos. The fact that he doesn’t post a lot pushes him down the list, so he’s not as useless as the others below:

2) Jartard: I don’t know what has happened over the last six months, but this guy has fallen hard. He frequently posts outlandish and bogus tweets that reasonable people would know aren’t accurate. He frequently posts threads about something that has already been posted. His attempts at taking jabs or shit-talking is as bad as any poster on this board. He’s only surviving on fumes from his very average posting history in the past.

1) 1988: The guy has been called out by people on his own side. He is the epitome of cringe, as he tries to buddy up to people he thinks will accept his sucking up and defend him. He likes the dumbest posts made by others in an attempt to get people to interact with him on here, but that has been a monumental failure. He brings absolutely no value to the board and is just a drive-by poster with no redeeming quality to his posts.

His posts aren’t educating. They aren’t entertaining nor humorous. They aren’t quick-witted. They aren’t even quality discussion. He brings absolutely no value to this board, and he continues his reign as the most useless poster.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Two big misses on your list. One has been worthless for years, the other has only recently become worthless.

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm glad I made your list. Reinforces my belief that you're still a puppet, and I still pull your strings. Truth be known, there should be one other name on that list. Any guesses as to who that should be?

5) KYJelly: The guy tries so hard, but he just doesn’t have it. Hell, even when I brainstormed for this list, I didn’t think of him until after I first posted it, because he is so unforgettable. But his effort keeps him from the bottom of this list.

4) Crispy Lips: The guy, frankly, is socially inept. He doesn’t catch on to things that every other person does. But, he’s not a bad guy, and every great while he will post something that people actually care to read, but again, that’s “every great while.”

Most concerning is that he has been mocked so much on here, that he is now resorting to what the most pathetic and desperate of posters do on here: liking absurd posts from people in an attempt to get them to support you. Somebody could make the dumbest attempt at a jab against me, and he will like it just hoping he can find a friend.

You can guarantee some things in life. One of them is that there isn’t a cloud in the sky in Southern California:

Another is that Crispy Lips will start multiple threads in a day that get absolutely no response:

3) MUTHED: This guy only posts in response to me or about me. It’s as odd of a thing as we have ever seen on here, and that’s saying a lot, because we have had some weirdos. The fact that he doesn’t post a lot pushes him down the list, so he’s not as useless as the others below:

2) Jartard: I don’t know what has happened over the last six months, but this guy has fallen hard. He frequently posts outlandish and bogus tweets that reasonable people would know aren’t accurate. He frequently posts threads about something that has already been posted. His attempts at taking jabs or shit-talking is as bad as any poster on this board. He’s only surviving on fumes from his very average posting history in the past.

1) 1988: The guy has been called out by people on his own side. He is the epitome of cringe, as he tries to buddy up to people he thinks will accept his sucking up and defend him. He likes the dumbest posts made by others in an attempt to get people to interact with him on here, but that has been a monumental failure. He brings absolutely no value to the board and is just a drive-by poster with no redeeming quality to his posts.

His posts aren’t educating. They aren’t entertaining nor humorous. They aren’t quick-witted. They aren’t even quality discussion. He brings absolutely no value to this board, and he continues his reign as the most useless poster.
Ahhh the king of irony strikes again! We certainly were curious how the board stooge ranked everyone! Nice try baldy. You try too hard and it seems this board is too important to your pathetic life and self worth. Oh and I don't like posts for engagement, I like certain posts to get under your skin! It apparently works! Not sure whether to give you the puppet master or stalker GIF at this point. I do love pulling your strings for my amusement. Stooge.

Warning Red Flag GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Ahhh the king of irony strikes again! We certainly were curious how the board stooge ranked everyone! Nice try baldy. You try too hard and it seems this board is too important to your pathetic life and self worth. Oh and I don't like posts for engagement, I like certain posts to get under your skin! It apparently works! Not sure whether to give you the puppet master or stalker GIF at this point. I do love pulling your strings for my amusement. Stooge.

Warning Red Flag GIF

Yeah

XfLxYDo3k13NoyNILo.webp

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT