ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA Frosh guard J Jackson out....

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
for rest of season (knee surgery - acl?). Wow - he is their leading scorer and hope the young man has a speedy recovery.
Our chances of holding the 4 seed just improved substantially. Just need to stay focused on what we can control....
Beat the Blazers!!

for rest of season (knee surgery - acl?). Wow - he is their leading scorer and hope the young man has a speedy recovery.
Our chances of holding the 4 seed just improved substantially. Just need to stay focused on what we can control....
Beat the Blazers!!
It helps us, but I hate to see that happen to him. I hope he makes a speedy recovery as well.

They beat La Tech last Saturday without him for most of the game.
We have to take care of business tomorrow night in Birmingham. I'm looking forward to the long weekend trip.
Its gonna be a long one herdmeister. You and your family stay safe. I'm saying long weekend after last nights loss. Go Herd

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Its gonna be a long one herdmeister. You and your family stay safe. I'm saying long weekend after last nights loss. Go Herd
I love The Herd. I did the same trip last year and had a bad result. I will get home Sunday and fly to Dallas on Tuesday. I can't wait to get another chance to watch The Herd. Then the following week we will get to see them again in a post season tournament somewhere.

Watching college baskerball with your wife is awesome. Traveling alone is fun. Winning is a bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT