ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech Game Thread

Well, we have an early answer on if there may be some home cookin! If that was not an incomplete forward pass, I've never seen one!

Good hold by the defense. Green has a real problem feeling the backside rush.

But the o line didn’t block for crap there

Well, looks like I’ve got time to get some errands run before the basketball game. Nothing to see here.

We score and then shank the xp.

Knox and King should be a good combo next year. We need King’s speed after watching Knox get run down there.

Reactions: sportsphantom1
Where do we find these kickers? If you can't make an XP you shouldn't be on scholarship.

Nice to get the TD but the missed extra point has me shaking my head. Why is it that we cant seem to recruit a kicker that can make field goals and extra points?

Nice to get the TD but the missed extra point has me shaking my head. Why is it that we cant seem to recruit a kicker that can make field goals and extra points?

Because Doc doesn't go hard after kickers. It's that way with a lot of HCs. They just bring in a group of them as walk-ons and the best one plays.

Kickers should be pursued as hard as QBs.

Who got smoked there? Couldn’t see the number.

Va Tech has it figured out. Play action/RPO and you will find receivers.

I had a bad feeling! Our guys may be happy with 8 wins and Tech is playing all out and maybe they will make us pay for being their patsy! Smh

I had a bad feeling! Our guys may be happy with 8 wins and Tech is playing all out and maybe they will make us pay for being their patsy! Smh

Or. Just maybe. VT is just a lot more talented than we are. Our team is showing good effort and energy we just don't have any talent advantages and we definitely don't have the coaching advantage.

Poor spot on the previous play but you have to be able to get a yard.

Again this offense is hideous.

We are doing everything we can to lose...

Turnovers, missed XP, terrible play calls in short yardage, not covering anyone in the secondary.

It is sickening to know we should be up 14-0. At least 14-3.

I know it probably isnt going to matter... But pooch punting is dumb.

A. Thats why you have an actual punter.
B. If you are close enough to pooch punt you might as well go for it.

I get the pooch
I know it probably isnt going to matter... But pooch punting is dumb.

A. Thats why you have an actual punter.
B. If you are close enough to pooch punt you might as well go for it.

It's real 6 in one hand and half a dozen in the other. Especially at that down and distance. If it was 3rd or 4th and less than 3 sure, but if that ball doesn't roll as it did it would have been the right call.

4th and long is going to have to be a deeper drop and you risk Green taking a sack and giving them even better field position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT