ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Odds #MARvsPUR

I think I will be a betting man this year. I could have made so much money last year because of the low odds Vegas was putting out

I think I will be a betting man this year. I could have made so much money last year because of the low odds Vegas was putting out
instead of wasting your money betting how about you save it so you can get out of moms house quicker

Reactions: Elkview
What does that have to do with anything? Obviously I am trying to make more money

What does that have to do with anything? Obviously I am trying to make more money
It shows that you aren't truly interested in buying a house. If you really wanted out from mommy'a blanket every extra cent would be put towards a down payment like you always claim you are saving for.

Or maybe they need to just mind their business and stop acting like they know me.

the first rule of betting is to have a clue what you are talking about.

i believe Marshall was 8-5 against the spread last year. if you had put $1000 on every game, assuming a standard payout, you would have made about $2300 for the entire season betting on Marshall. not quite "so much money" as you seem to think it would be.

allowing a field goal in the MTSU game would have meant a 7-6 record ATS, meaning you would have basically made a few hundred dollars for the entire season.

the first rule of betting is to have a clue what you are talking about.

i believe Marshall was 8-5 against the spread last year. if you had put $1000 on every game, assuming a standard payout, you would have made about $2300 for the entire season betting on Marshall. not quite "so much money" as you seem to think it would be.

allowing a field goal in the MTSU game would have meant a 7-6 record ATS, meaning you would have basically made a few hundred dollars for the entire season.

Cool story

HF, you can make some quick dough by betting on the Mets to fold down the stretch.

He has to first have money to make money gambling.

And dont listen to him, selfie-pits. He's just another example of the devil trying to keep the black man down. You'll lose money betting against the 2015 World Series Champions.

Ha the Mets the 2015 World Series Champion??? Come on now, everyone knows once Sept. 1st hit, they start choking away

I think it will be close but we win this game by 3 I believe. Will come down to QB play and our defense getting some stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT