ADVERTISEMENT

Vikings

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Wow Wow long td catch and run on the last play. Glad i saw that. My steelers need to fire their DC. Wow

I actually watched the last 90 seconds of this game, and came away with thinking this shit is fixed. The NBA and the NFL has hit rock bottom as far as I'm concerned. I haven't watched an NBA game is at least 12 years, and wouldn't consider watching that crap. NFL is getting to be just like it. Personally, I won't watch either of it any longer. Hockey season is currently going on, as well as college hoops.

Reactions: i am herdman
That person is an athiest, thinks sucking dick is normal and a rim job has nothing to do with a car. He is racist to anyone who believe in God or uses certain words. White trash is cool to him or her. Trabsgender people and transexuals are mentally ill and if that makes me a racist or bigot then so be it.

I'm not atheist (learn how to spell), I'm agnostic. I'm sure you don't know what that means. I'm not racist, you are. You have proven it many times by your posts....and yes, you are a bigot, no doubt about it.

Never put herdman on ignore. Me and him will enter into the pullman hall of fame together. Put countryroads. He wont be civil and i cant kick his ass on here so i ignored him. Lol. Will put him off ignore. Never ignore anybody too long. All people on here are decent people

Never put herdman on ignore. Me and him will enter into the pullman hall of fame together. Put countryroads. He wont be civil and i cant kick his ass on here so i ignored him. Lol. Will put him off ignore. Never ignore anybody too long. All people on here are decent people
Dang right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT