ADVERTISEMENT

Walton sucks

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Bill walton just said he never heard of dana altman. He is a quacky snowflake. He is awful calling a game. Sorry gk i thought the other thread didnt register.

Bill walton just said he never heard of dana altman. He is a quacky snowflake. He is awful calling a game. Sorry gk i thought the other thread didnt register.

I find Walton fun on the late weeknight games from the coast. For me he’s entertaining if I have no rooting interest in the outcome.

I was in Dallas years ago for a business meeting/conference and the Bulls were staying in the hotel we were in. My wife and I were waiting for the elevator in the lobby and when it opens up Bill Walton was on it. I think he was covering the game. I kind of nod my head at him and he smiles and we ride up a few floors with him. He’s going to the top floor (needed the security key to access). My wife had no clue who he was and I had to explain. She just kind of said oh...and then immediately asked when we were going to dinner. She wasn’t star struck I suppose. Lol. Anyway...no particular reason for this story other than I rode an elevator with Bill Walton...in silence.

Reactions: GreenDuke
I was in Dallas years ago for a business meeting/conference and the Bulls were staying in the hotel we were in. My wife and I were waiting for the elevator in the lobby and when it opens up Bill Walton was on it. I think he was covering the game. I kind of nod my head at him and he smiles and we ride up a few floors with him. He’s going to the top floor (needed the security key to access). My wife had no clue who he was and I had to explain. She just kind of said oh...and then immediately asked when we were going to dinner. She wasn’t star struck I suppose. Lol. Anyway...no particular reason for this story other than I rode an elevator with Bill Walton...in silence.
Silence and Bill Walton. That would be a good thing.

Never could stand him as an announcer. He and Joe Theisman or Joe Morgan.

I find Walton fun on the late weeknight games from the coast. For me he’s entertaining if I have no rooting interest in the outcome.
Thats good because he talks very little about the game but alott about himself. Hes a snowflake

I would like to talk to him and get an autograph but he still sucks as a play by play man.

Now he smokes it legally. He smokes everyday. He smoked the whole time in college and some in high school. He is a space cadet. Id say one too many acid trips.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT