ADVERTISEMENT

Walz praised for George Floyd protest response

HerdandHokies

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
Just going to pick out a snippet of someone’s commentary on how he handled the protests:

He "dominated," and is “an excellent guy.”

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim. You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Just going to pick out a snippet of someone’s commentary on how he handled the protests:

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim. You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."
It's truly bizarro world with these trumpers. trump will now bash the guy, ignore the references/questions to his previous comments, and the deplorables will wait to see how Fox News tells them to respond before commenting.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Trump was at war with Walz. Trump had always been at war with Walz.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Trump was at war with Walz. Trump had always been at war with Walz.
Using the word “war” and Walz in the same sentence. Too funny, and can’t make this sh!t up with you libs.

Reactions: 30CAT
Two things.

Holy shit, anonymous is back? ooooooooo, I'm sure people are shaking in their boots.

Someone from the party that supports the crazy shit they do calling someone else weird. Ironic statement of the year.

Reactions: 30CAT

He did nothing for three days while the city burned. Who care what one leftist's/bleater's biased opinion is?

Quoting this for posterity’s sake.

Reactions: extragreen
It's truly bizarro world with these trumpers. trump will now bash the guy, ignore the references/questions to his previous comments, and the deplorables will wait to see how Fox News tells them to respond before commenting.
Who uses the same talking points over and over? Dems are lemmings…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT