ADVERTISEMENT

WAPO BOMBSHELL REPORTING

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.
Inside was an intelligence bombshell, a report drawn from sourcing deep inside the Russian government that detailed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s direct involvement in a cyber campaign to disrupt and discredit the U.S. presidential race.
The intelligence captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?hpid=hp_rhp-banner-high_russiaobama-banner-7a:homepage/story&utm_term=.41bbb3323164

THE ELECTION SHOULD BE OVERTURNED AND CLINTON SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT.
EVERYTHING TRUMP HAS DONE SHOULD BE OVERTURNED. ANYONE ASSISTING
IN HIS COLLUSION WITH PUTIN TO SUBVERT OUR DEMOCRACY SHOULD BE PUT
IN A 4X4 CONCRETE BOX WITH NO WINDOWS AND NOTHING BUT 4 CONCRETE
WALLS.
ALL THOSE ON HERE WHO WERE AND STILL ARE COMPLICIT IN THE SUBVERSION
OF OUR COUNTRY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR EXPRESS THEIR
OPINION AGAIN.

Nobody will go to Jail and if anyone keeps pushing for this will suddenly die of a "random act of violence"

Another Festivus miracle.

A lot of stupid liberals really believe this is what would happen. They don't know that all that can be done at this point is President Pence. They really think you can go back and give it to Clinton now.

What's cabinet can holder's line? Oh yeah, baaaahahahahahaaahaa.

Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.
Inside was an intelligence bombshell, a report drawn from sourcing deep inside the Russian government that detailed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s direct involvement in a cyber campaign to disrupt and discredit the U.S. presidential race.
The intelligence captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?hpid=hp_rhp-banner-high_russiaobama-banner-7a:homepage/story&utm_term=.41bbb3323164

EVERYTHING TRUMP HAS DONE SHOULD BE OVERTURNED. ANYONE ASSISTING
IN HIS COLLUSION WITH PUTIN TO SUBVERT OUR DEMOCRACY SHOULD BE PUT
IN A 4X4 CONCRETE BOX WITH NO WINDOWS AND NOTHING BUT 4 CONCRETE
WALLS.
ALL THOSE ON HERE WHO WERE AND STILL ARE COMPLICIT IN THE SUBVERSION
OF OUR COUNTRY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR EXPRESS THEIR
OPINION AGAIN.

trump-oh-look.png

Political crime of the century yet obama did nothing. If it's as big a deal as they made it out to be then by all Means come out and say it to the American people and actually do something not just say ok these guys go home

Political crime of the century yet obama did nothing. If it's as big a deal as they made it out to be then by all Means come out and say it to the American people and actually do something not just say ok these guys go home

Yeah, just tell it like it is, right? And what's your guy doing, you know, since he's playing president now? What's he doing to russia? I'll tell you what...he's not even interested in it.

I predict that the Democrats are going to regret starting this Russia stuff. Lynch is next up. Once the layers come off it will be the libtards not #teamMagna that lie smoldering in the ashes.

I predict that the Democrats are going to regret starting this Russia stuff. Lynch is next up. Once the layers come off it will be the libtards not #teamMagna that lie smoldering in the ashes.

So, is the entire national security team democrats?

extra he's doing the same thing obama did. And now thanks to the wapo the Russians and the rest of the world now know we have cyber bombs placed in Russia that will wreak havoc.

Wait, you're telling me Russia tried to influence the election
They already are. When Adam Schiff starts walking back accusations, you know it's losing traction.

Last night even on CNN they said obama should have addressed the soviet tampering but just didn't.

extra he's doing the same thing obama did. And now thanks to the wapo the Russians and the rest of the world now know we have cyber bombs placed in Russia that will wreak havoc.

Really? So cheetos has approved sanctions on russia? Placed cyberbombs in russia? Initiated an investigation? Expelled russian diplomats?

Last night even on CNN they said obama should have addressed the soviet tampering but just didn't.

So, obama didn't approve sanctions on russia? Place cyberbombs in russia? Initiate an investigation? Expel russian diplomats?

Then just clammed up and it became something just dropped in trumps lap. Trump wins election and they blame him for all that stuff.

So, obama didn't approve sanctions on russia? Place cyberbombs in russia? Initiate an investigation? Expel russian diplomats?
Did you read the article? The sanctions expulsion one closings were related to other issues Thames just said they were for the Russian attempted hack

Did you read the article? The sanctions expulsion one closings were related to other issues Thames just said they were for the Russian attempted hack

You going to ignore the other 3 actions and continue to say obama did nothing?

It's funny that dtard is posting this like it's a win or something. The point of the article is that Obama knew and did absolutely nothing about it.

What exactly do you propose he should have done? Nuked Moscow? Ratcheting up our cyber-war with Russia is a proportional response, but I know it falls on deaf ears with so-called conservatives that think actual bomb and kill people war is always the only answer.

More sanctions wouldn't do shit, either. Putin is already so rich he makes Trump look like a pauper.

Oh I'd absolutely escalate that cyber war and impose legit sanctions. Not the slap on the wrist kind that obama did

Were you on here complaining when nothing of substance was done under bush when russia invaded georgia?

Reports are we have escalated our cyber-war with Russia. I will also ask you, what would you do?
Obama's administration attacked other countries - look at Stuxnet. My guess is Obama felt bad for that one which would explain him giving Iran them big-ass palettes full of cash. We rarely hear about the attacks that went right, which I'm sure Obama's hackers did plenty of. I saw Tron.

We only hear of the ones that go bad. Like a lesser known one that Obama's administration created & knew if they allowed it to continue it would also damage the systems of our allies.

Obama's administration attacked other countries - look at Stuxnet. My guess is Obama felt bad for that one which would explain him giving Iran them big-ass palettes full of cash. We rarely hear about the attacks that went right, which I'm sure Obama's hackers did plenty of. I saw Tron.

We only hear of the ones that go bad. Like a lesser known one that Obama's administration created & knew if they allowed it to continue it would also damage the systems of our allies.

We are not going to go Stuxnet level with a nation of similar capabilities. You know that.

Are you talking about the Iranians money we owed them? Why not return it? Who is the bigger villain anyway, SA or Iran? Pay Iran what we owe, tell SA to fvxk off, and reset everything.

Nope I was a drunk college student. Were you calling out obama when he told Romney the 80s wanted their foreign policy back

No, I wasn't calling obama out. I didn't see russia as our #1 enemy then, or now. The biggest enemy we have now is sitting in the oval office occupying a position he's unfit to hold.

Pretending that's true, what is cheetos doing about it?

you'll excuse us if we don't pay attention to your comments about articles, you've proven yourself to be illiterate in another thread about the VA.

Nope I was a drunk college student. Were you calling out obama when he told Romney the 80s wanted their foreign policy back

he was probably making fun of Romney for that comment like all the idiot liberals were....maybe someone can go back a few years and find one of his quotes on here. it's probably on here and that was before he started his baby sitting business so he probably spent even more time on here then.

you'll excuse us if we don't pay attention to your comments about articles, you've proven yourself to be illiterate in another thread about the VA.

Usual con "thought" process. Facts are provided by someone, you ignore facts, attack provider. Moron.

he was probably making fun of Romney for that comment like all the idiot liberals were....maybe someone can go back a few years and find one of his quotes on here. it's probably on here and that was before he started his baby sitting business so he probably spent even more time on here then.

Nice, you back up your ignorance with a bald faced lie.

We are not going to go Stuxnet level with a nation of similar capabilities. You know that.

Are y ou talking about the Iranians money we owed them? Why not return it? Who is the bigger villain anyway, SA or Iran? Pay Iran what we owe, tell SA to fvxk off, and reset everything.
My comment was actually a defense of some of the cyber war tactics of the Obama administration but critical of others. There was another one they created after Stux that spread in ways they didn't anticipate into systems of allied countries. They were made aware that if they allow it to continue, it would damage not only their systems but also the systems of non-government businesses - the Obama administration decided to allow it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT