ADVERTISEMENT

Was COVID-19 made in a lab?

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
Don't know anything about this lady, but I saw this linked on another site. Have any of you researched her or her claims?

Breaking News
September 21st, 2020: Dr. Li-Meng Yan found dead in her residence

I couldn't understand a lot of what she said . . . not because of her strong accent, but rather, because I kept fantasizing about a platter of egg rolls.

Three important things:

Who the fvck though Carlson looked good in that striped shirt and clashing green tie?

Did the whacko lady claim that the lab also created a creature with a deer head, rabbit ears, and monkey hands? If so, I'm willing to pay top dollar for that as a pet and get a doctor to claim it is my therapy pet. I will be a hit everywhere I take it.

She claims that the rest of the world (at least leaders) knows what she is claiming, but they are afraid to say anything due to "Chinese suppression"? Sorry, but if the western world really knew and believed her claims, shit would have hit the fan a million times over by now.

Did the whacko lady claim that the lab also created a creature with a deer head, rabbit ears, and monkey hands? If so, I'm willing to pay top dollar for that as a pet and get a doctor to claim it is my therapy pet. I will be a hit everywhere I take it.
wouldn't it be simpler and much less expensive to adopt greed as your therapy pet?

now I see why you are so obtuse.

Another useless comment from our second most useless poster.

But let's be real for a second: if you believe this wacko Chinawoman, shouldn't you be raising ten shades of hell for Trump to stick it to China? This would literally be an act of war. American doctrine on the use of a WMD against America is to respond in kind. So if this nut is right, your man is a big fat pussy.

But let's be real for a second: if you believe this wacko Chinawoman, shouldn't you be raising ten shades of hell for Trump to stick it to China? This would literally be an act of war. American doctrine on the use of a WMD against America is to respond in kind. So if this nut is right, your man is a big fat pussy.
Would have to prove they totally did it on purpose and released it on purpose

And mommy and daddy I America wouldn't like the draft. Can you imagine that helicopter parenting. China would be a tough fight

who says I believe her, I was just shocked you ignore good information from Tucker C. oh, and nice work with Rifle's schtick you really are on his nuts. what's next spell check?

I didn't watch the clip. I don't know about "made in a lab" (like an engineered weapon or something) but definitely within reason that it got out of a lab that was studying viruses or had lax protocols for protection.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Which is partly why i chose to question it rather than buy in.

Wait: I thought you just posted things for discussion without commenting on them regardless if you believed them. Now, after I called out your bullshit, you suddenly comment on your initial post calling into question the legitimacy of the article?

So you were either lying last week or you realized my advice was worth taking.

Wait: I thought you just posted things for discussion without commenting on them regardless if you believed them. Now, after I called out your bullshit, you suddenly comment on your initial post calling into question the legitimacy of the article?

So you were either lying last week or you realized my advice was worth taking.

Uh, that's entirely consistent with what i said last week. I saw the clip, posted it wanting to get others' input/takes before i put any weight on it one way or the other. How's that different?

Uh, that's entirely consistent with what i said last week. I saw the clip, posted it wanting to get others' input/takes before i put any weight on it one way or the other. How's that different?

It’s different because you commented on this one claiming that you didn’t fully believe it or at least were skeptical. All of the others - which there were a ton of - were just the links with no comments from you, and not confidentially, they all supported your political opinions.

China would be a tough fight

Fvck China. I have been telling you all for YEARS to suck it up, know it will hurt for a while...and then close the ports to ALL of their shit. Global biowar? Yeah, time to do that.

Would have to prove they totally did it on purpose and released it on purpose

Which is possible to do.

Hell, we now know it is likely our intelligence services knew there was a problem in Wuhan before the Chinese government did.

Hell, we now know it is likely our intelligence services knew there was a problem in Wuhan before the Chinese government did.

Our intelligence is useless if the moron in office refuses to act on the advice from our experts/intelligence, then when he finally has to act, he publicly dismisses all of it to the extent that he becomes a national health hazard.

It’s different because you commented on this one claiming that you didn’t fully believe it or at least were skeptical. All of the others - which there were a ton of - were just the links with no comments from you, and not confidentially, they all supported your political opinions.
2ae20fdb52e8d9f34c966344bf22c0b8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
Our intelligence is useless if the moron in office refuses to act on the advice from our experts/intelligence, then when he finally has to act, he publicly dismisses all of it to the extent that he becomes a national health hazard.

His actions alone tells me it is not an engineered virus and was not released as a bio-weapon.

All of the others - which there were a ton of - were just the links with no comments from you, and not confidentially, they all supported your political opinions.

I apologize. From now on I'll be sure to preface my posts by first explaining which ones I agree with, which ones I don't, and which ones I'm undecided on since you're too stupid to figure out out on your own. Wait. No i won't. Instead you can just eat a d*ck.

Fvck China. I have been telling you all for YEARS to suck it up, know it will hurt for a while...and then close the ports to ALL of their shit. Global biowar? Yeah, time to do that.

Which is possible to do.

I am not going to elaborate, but the China war would be beyond brutal. The American people are not prepared for that. Saw today that 0.45% of the American Public served during the global war on terror(not sure how accurate that is but probably close). Almost 12% served in WW2.

They are not going to send their sons/daughters to fight China in the Pacific. We would never take them on in an invasion. I will say they are at the center of attention now. It is not a good scenario.

His actions alone tells me it is not an engineered virus and was not released as a bio-weapon.
I think it was engineered and got away from them somehow. I think they may have been working on a population control virus. Look who in kills for the most part, Weak, elderly, underlying conditions. Most young healthy people don't even get a sore throat. In addition, think abut this. Ibuprofen is bad for it. What is the first thing people take or even doctors tell you to take? Take an advil or ibuprofen. Boom, made it worse.

They still hosed us by keeping silent regardless and lying. We should get them back some way, even for that.

I apologize. From now on I'll be sure to preface my posts by first explaining which ones I agree with, which ones I don't, and which ones I'm undecided on since you're too stupid to figure out out on your own.

You’ve missed the point. I’m not sure if that’s the result of lacking the intelligence or you trying to avoid getting called out for lying with your previous comments

Epoch times did a documentary about this months ago.

Overall, we rate Brushy Bill borderline Questionable and Right Biased based on futile positions that consistently favor the wrong. We also rate him factually void due to the posting of pseudoscience and the promotion of pro-Trump propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as failed fact checks.

Reactions: riflearm2
I am not going to elaborate, but the China war would be beyond brutal.

There is no need for war. Just shut down trade. Fvck 'em. Right now the entire world is pissed at them.

Fifty years since Nixon went to China, and the Chinese Communist elites have only gotten richer AND arguably worse on human rights. As have our own elite. Fvck that. A reckoning is coming, you want it now or later?

I think it was engineered and got away from them somehow.

Though this is possible in the vein of research, this is been investigated and there is zero evidence of engineering. Could it have gotten out of a lab studying the virus? Sure. But that means it still came from bats or some other animal.

Even the New York Post, which is generally full of shit, owned by Rupert Murdoch, and pro Trump said this lady is both full of shit AND on the payroll of....seriously....Steve "Arrested Conman" Bannon and the Chink billionaire fugitive* whose ship Steve was hiding on.

lying Chinawoman article

* While Guo is technically a dissident of the CCP, he is also a conman and an accused rapist....much like Trump. Birds of a feather....

I think they may have been working on a population control virus.

GTFO. Absolutely silliness.

Look who in kills for the most part, Weak, elderly, underlying conditions.

Just like most diseases. I'll be damned....

There is no need for war. Just shut down trade. Fvck 'em. Right now the entire world is pissed at them.

Fifty years since Nixon went to China, and the Chinese Communist elites have only gotten richer AND arguably worse on human rights. As have our own elite. Fvck that. A reckoning is coming, you want it now or later?

Though this is possible in the vein of research, this is been investigated and there is zero evidence of engineering. Could it have gotten out of a lab studying the virus? Sure. But that means it still came from bats or some other animal.

Even the New York Post, which is generally full of shit, owned by Rupert Murdoch, and pro Trump said this lady is both full of shit AND on the payroll of....seriously....Steve "Arrested Conman" Bannon and the Chink billionaire fugitive* whose ship Steve was hiding on.

lying Chinawoman article

* While Guo is technically a dissident of the CCP, he is also a conman and an accused rapist....much like Trump. Birds of a feather....

GTFO. Absolutely silliness.

Just like most diseases. I'll be damned....
Ok, now it is coming out that it was likely here in December.

I am telling you. The shit keeps coming out about just like I have predicted.

I have talked to medical people and they were dumbfounded at first about this virus and the way it acted and what it did. I think it was made and got away from the chinks.

WW3 would be a bitch.

I am telling you. The shit keeps coming out about just like I have predicted.

You're taking credit for claiming that more things would be known about it in the future on a subject that every single person agreed would be less cloudy over time?

Let me try: I'm not sure who will win the World Series this year, but I bet we will have a lot better idea in about a month.

You're taking credit for claiming that more things would be known about it in the future on a subject that every single person agreed would be less cloudy over time?

Let me try: I'm not sure who will win the World Series this year, but I bet we will have a lot better idea in about a month.
I predicted this shit back months and months ago. I said it was here in December and I have always said the chinks screwed us and I believe it was made in a lab.

ADVERTISEMENT