ADVERTISEMENT

We Shouldn’t Make Fun of Victims of Violence

Yet you deplorables were nowhere to be seen after this:

sure we talked about her husband's situation.

If someone can't seperate someone trying to kill a former president and current finalist to be president, then you have serious issues. Oh Trump's a bully. Why is your side a bunch of pussies? Seriously? Limp writsed pussies who have no concept of reality.

Talkinga bout Trump's words but, your side makes up things like Russia, Russia, Russia, prosecutes rivals, etc.

You all would walk into a box car headed to the camp if the Dems told you to.

Reactions: WVUSerg and Jartard
sure we talked about her husband's situation.

If someone can't seperate someone trying to kill a former president and current finalist to be president, then you have serious issues. .
What? You deplorables got on H&H and me for claiming we were making fun of trump, a victim of violence. Yet when trump did the same to somebody who was harmed far worse, you hypocrites didn’t say a thing.

You’re an idiot for even trying to entertain this, because it’s proof how dishonest you are.

What? You deplorables got on H&H and me for claiming we were making fun of trump, a victim of violence. Yet when trump did the same to somebody who was harmed far worse, you hypocrites didn’t say a thing.

You’re an idiot for even trying to entertain this, because it’s proof how dishonest you are.
would you rather be shot at by a rifle or have a gay dude(who someone got in your house) take a hammer at you?

Anyway, none of us wanted to see Pelosi killed. Can't say the same for some left wingers who have issues.

would you rather be shot at by a rifle or have a gay dude(who someone got in your house) take a hammer at you?
Why do you keep trying to change the facts?

Pelosi, an elderly man, was violently assaulted with a lethal weapon. trump mocked that, and you all said nothing.

trump was the victim of a murder attempt. You all cried when anybody expressed the truth about it.

North korea executed 28 teenagers for watching some drama from south Korea. Same bunch are not wanting Trump to win. Take them out because they will us the first time they can hit us hard with nukes. From birth till death there goal is too wipe us out. The whole country supports Biden

Ah...Those were the days. I was in excellent shape.

(Keep trying pedophile)
You were hardly in "excellent shape." Being skinny doesn't mean you're in excellent shape. You have absolutely no muscle mass. Now, you have the same build but just with a big belly.

People like you shouldn't call your superiors - both physically and mentally - "pussy." It makes you look dumber than your posts already do.

You were hardly in "excellent shape." Being skinny doesn't mean you're in excellent shape. You have absolutely no muscle mass. Now, you have the same build but just with a big belly.

People like you shouldn't call your superiors - both physically and mentally - "pussy." It makes you look dumber than your posts already do.

But you are a pussy and you check out little girls' "perky tits" (your words, not mine)

Plenty of tall, muscular, men out there who are pussies. You happen to be one of them, pussy.

Keep trying, pussy.

But you are a pussy and you check out little girls' "perky tits" (your words, not mine)
Little girls? Try, again, Crispy Lips.

Nothing - absolutely nothing - will top the pussy level of you crying to the former board owner and Rivals corporate because other posters were being mean to you, especially when you're on another team's board.

Little girls? Try, again, Crispy Lips.

Nothing - absolutely nothing - will top the pussy level of you crying to the former board owner and Rivals corporate because other posters were being mean to you, especially when you're on another team's board.

Underage = little girl, Pedo-Puss

As for the rest, it only furthers my point of how big of a pussy you are.

Also, you're wrong about the corporate thing. Nevertheless, pedo-puss, it was a lot more than what you're claiming.

Today? I couldn't care less, so spare us your novel.

I thought you were going to post a picture of the girl with the perky tits? You afraid you'll be exposed as the pedophile you are?

Pussy.

I'm going to bed now. It's way past this fat-bellied guy's bedtime, pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT