ADVERTISEMENT

Wearing a mask and social distancing is for the peasants

I totally agree with Obama on this one and will conduct myself like the ex-pres does when it comes to Covid.

I notice a few absentee posters in this thread about hypocritical elite liberals. I am sure they have just been busy.

Reactions: Jartard
He scaled it way back. I think that's OK. I'd bet the people there had to be vaccinated too. See, we have reached a point where the vaccinated no longer care if deplorables get sick or die.

Sturgis is a giant unvaccinated deplorable fest. I am vaccinated and to the point I really DGAF, but I would avoid that like the plague...as it will be a plague, same as it was last year.

He scaled it way back. I think that's OK. I'd bet the people there had to be vaccinated too. See, we have reached a point where the vaccinated no longer care if deplorables get sick or die.

Sturgis is a giant unvaccinated deplorable fest. I am vaccinated and to the point I really DGAF, but I would avoid that like the plague...as it will be a plague, same as it was last year.
Of course you think that's okay.

So which is it now days? Thought it didn't matter if you had the vaccine with this new variant. Did that change again this weekend, or is Doc Fauci only bringing to light Sturgis, as opposed to all the other heavily attended events, like that concert in Chicago and the Chosen One's birthday party? Saw John Legend put out a tweet on 8-2-21 about how people needed to continue masking up, but there he was, parading all over Martha's Vinyard without a mask.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Doc Fauci is about as believable as the spokesperson for the Iraq defense minister was back during Desert Storm.

Both are clowns with zero credibility.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when the nannie state hall monitors complained about Sturgis last year and there was no appreciable SUPERSPREADER EVENT.

Didn't think we'd get to a point where Raoul was defending the elites against the proles.

your vaccine won't totally protect you.

Didn't think we'd get to a point where Raoul was defending the elites against the proles.
If vaccinated poor white trash wants to have 100 vaccinated people over for a party, I'm OK with that. Elite has nothing to do with it.

If 400k unvaccinated white trash, elites, whatever wants to have a big party, I am OK with that too. Again, at this point I don't care if dumb people die.

dave-chapelle-chapelle-show.gif

and there was no appreciable SUPERSPREADER EVENT.
Conservatives love economists....so here's some economists disagreeing with you:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/soej.12475

Saw John Legend put out a tweet on 8-2-21 about how people needed to continue masking up
HAHAHA. I am not wearing a mask anywhere it is not required. I'll roll my dice with the vaccine. If I get infected and give it an unvaccinated person, see the above gif.

your vaccine won't totally protect you.
I'll roll the dice with 95% almost all of the time. Sturgis would be pushing my luck, at a certain point it is just too many people for me to be comfortable.. So would that Chicago festival, maybe...I don't know how many people were there and if it was possible to not be packed in like sardines. I will be going to Railbird, where I know we can spread out some...I'm too old to go stand down front anyways, I can't enjoy the music if my knees and back are aching.

But again, everyone can do what they want to. I really do not care anymore. Don't take me arguing with you over a Constitutional point as advocating locking shit down. I just like to argue that stuff.

I'll roll the dice with 95% almost all of the time. Sturgis would be pushing my luck, at a certain point it is just too many people for me to be comfortable.. So would that Chicago festival, maybe...I don't know how many people were there and if it was possible to not be packed in like sardines. I will be going to Railbird, where I know we can spread out some...I'm too old to go stand down front anyways, I can't enjoy the music if my knees and back are aching.

But again, everyone can do what they want to. I really do not care anymore. Don't take me arguing with you over a Constitutional point as advocating locking shit down. I just like to argue that stuff.
I know you like to argue. Hell, I do too. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT