ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the shot was nothing

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Might as well just quit bitching and get it.

I wanted to bitch so much about it being so bad. It wasn't. Got it fast, free and easy. Hell, it was something to do. Had a little Japanese nurse to talk to for a few minutes. She even called me thin.

Got my card though. Got my papers. Next.

Might as well just quit bitching and get it.

I wanted to bitch so much about it being so bad. It wasn't. Got it fast, free and easy. Hell, it was something to do. Had a little Japanese nurse to talk to for a few minutes. She even called me thin.

Got my card though. Got my papers. Next.
Today?? What time??

I ain't showing nobody no papers. This is not nazi Germany. I am all for people taking vaccine but others health concerns are not my business nor theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I ain't showing nobody no papers. This is not nazi Germany. I am all for people taking vaccine but others health concerns are not my business nor theirs.
Stay at home. It's probably the only place the public can't see how much idiot you are.

It was yesterday evening actually. Hell, I got my grocery shopping done afterwards.

Very convenient. Meijer's a nice store. Wonder if they'll make it down to Huntington area someday. Menards finally did. Meijer's all the way down in Northern Kentucky now, but that's it. Mostly Ohio and Michigan. Indiana too, I believe.

I have not spoke about your wife in the banter. I am sure she is a fine lady. I feel sorry for her. Good lord bless her heart living with you
Maybe not but you have no problem with others doing so. Either do your job as faux moderator or stop your whining.

I was sitting at the drug store today waiting for my prescription. There was a Mexican guy next to me filling out some paperwork.
Soon discovered he was getting his first COVID injection. That means he was sitting next to me unvaccinated. I have had both of mine. Guess I’ll get to see how well they work.

I was sitting at the drug store today waiting for my prescription. There was a Mexican guy next to me filling out some paperwork.
Soon discovered he was getting his first COVID injection. That means he was sitting next to me unvaccinated. I have had both of mine. Guess I’ll get to see how well they work.
How could you determine the Mexican guy had covid??

How could you determine the Mexican guy had covid??
I didn’t, only that he was unvaccinated since he told the nurse this would be his first injection. I was just implying that I hoped my full injection would protect me regardless.

I didn’t, only that he was unvaccinated since he told the nurse this would be his first injection. I was just implying that I hoped my full injection would protect me regardless.
No, you were implying the Mexican guy had covid.

Trust big pharma. They would never put a product out that would make you not trust them. It’s not like they didn’t flood this area with dangerous drugs for profit & devastated families. What’s not to to trust?

Trust big pharma. They would never put a product out that would make you not trust them. It’s not like they didn’t flood this area with dangerous drugs for profit & devastated families. What’s not to to trust?
We still have blind trust in big pharma?

Fjqi_XoXoAE4CIW.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT