ADVERTISEMENT

Went for bloodwork. Lady wasnt wearing mask.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
In the doctors office. The lady who took the blood.

I went on with it.

How dare that doctor allow that. Bet if Fauci was running that place it would be closed.

In the doctors office. The lady who took the blood.

I went on with it.

How dare that doctor allow that. Bet if Fauci was running that place it would be closed.

i think you need to quarantine for 14 days. can any sheep on here confirm that? Greed?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Your father is satan.

giphy.gif

Reactions: GreenDuke
You're a liar. Your father is satan.

Like your boy, L. Ron?

See, he founded his pseudo-religion after living with and studying thelemism and the occult under Jack Parsons, a disciple of an actual, real-life antichrist, Aleister Crowley - making L. Ron a legit son of satan. After learning how to manipulate others through these teachings, he went on to write Dianetics.

You must have a shitload of engrams to be as miserable as you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Just some advice from the Secretary of State:

With only 48 days of service remaining, greed is starting to take this hard. It will only get worse as the clock continues to tick away.

My simple advice: Continue to be the great, honest posters that all of you are, and just know that greed isn't right in the head, as the pressure continues to increase during his early demise. Of course, he brought it all upon himself, by making a foolish bet. Never ever bet on communism. You'll lose every time.

Herdman you need to find new Drs. I’m not kidding. Drs offices and hospitals are incubation zones during non pandemic times let alone now. The fact that you go to Drs and blood technicians that don’t mask up when they are with you is bordering on medical malpractice. I don’t care if you believe the disease is a hoax, there is literally no healthcare providers that do not have mask rules for both the staff and the patients. I have friends and family in North Carolina can you please let me know who this medical group is so I can warn them not to go there

what's your excuse. You have tried the christian faith and Scientology. Neither are working. Maybe you should try reaching out to Buddha.

You've tried nothing. You have no desire to get better. You favor lying, stupidity, and hypocrisy to name a few.

Like your boy, L. Ron?

See, he founded his pseudo-religion after living with and studying thelemism and the occult under Jack Parsons, a disciple of an actual, real-life antichrist, Aleister Crowley - making L. Ron a legit son of satan. After learning how to manipulate others through these teachings, he went on to write Dianetics.

You must have a shitload of engrams to be as miserable as you are.

You're an idiot. We haven't needed further proof for years now.

Herdman you need to find new Drs. I’m not kidding. Drs offices and hospitals are incubation zones during non pandemic times let alone now. The fact that you go to Drs and blood technicians that don’t mask up when they are with you is bordering on medical malpractice. I don’t care if you believe the disease is a hoax, there is literally no healthcare providers that do not have mask rules for both the staff and the patients. I have friends and family in North Carolina can you please let me know who this medical group is so I can warn them not to go there

You're assuming he is telling the truth. Don't do that.

Just some advice from the Secretary of State:

With only 48 days of service remaining, greed is starting to take this hard. It will only get worse as the clock continues to tick away.

My simple advice: Continue to be the great, honest posters that all of you are, and just know that greed isn't right in the head, as the pressure continues to increase during his early demise. Of course, he brought it all upon himself, by making a foolish bet. Never ever bet on communism. You'll lose every time.
It's kind of like what a wise old gentleman told me back around 1960..."Don't ever bet against the Yankees." Wise advice back then, and I may adhere to that nowadays also.

No, I am not going to mention who it was . I like the doctor and his office and I don't need to cause them any trouble. They run a good practice.

It did not bother me at all. She didn't hack on me or sneeze. no different that it would be somewhere else.

Maybe she had a valid reason. Religious beliefs or asthma. Who am i to judge? Plus, they were going to ding me $50 anyway and I drove all the way there. I was getting that shit taken care of.

You're assuming he is telling the truth. Don't do that.
Hey I found it odd too, but didn;t care. Same place that the Dr took his mask off as well. I told this forum about it before.

I don't give a shit. I have been in worse situations. I wasn't going to get the lady fired or get the Dr in trouble.

Damn just take my blood and move on. Hell, the gay guy working in there could have had AIDS ir something.. If I was that scared I would have left or not gone.

I have been to the beach 22 times since this started. Have partied with paratroopers, Don't care.

I think Boston has infiltrated your brain. ;)

Herdman sure goes to the doctor a lot. This story, the one where the doctor took his mask off, the one where five doctors came strolling in without masks . . . It's almost like his stories are fabricated.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Herdman sure goes to the doctor a lot. This story, the one where the doctor took his mask off, the one where five doctors came strolling in without masks . . . It's almost like his stories are fabricated.
I do go a lot. I go for bloodwork every quarter or so. I am not going to tell you why but, I think it is cause my crank is so big they are worried about the blood flow to it. This one doctors office does it. I am telling you. The doctors walked in the building without them. My doctor came in the room and took his off and told me not to worry about mine if I didn't want to. The Indian lady at check out wears one half the time and now the black lady in the lab did not have one on.

It is kind of odd. But, they seem comfortable with it. So, I roll on.

But, they seem comfortable with it

Why wouldn't they be comfortable with it? There's only been 6+ million cases and 196,000 deaths in 9 months, about as many deaths as military deaths sustained in WW1, Korea, and Vietnam wars combined over a period of 18 years. Your doctors have a really good handle on the situation. :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they be comfortable with it? There's only been 6+ million cases and 196,000 deaths in 9 months, about as many deaths as military deaths sustained in WW1, Korea, and Vietnam wars combined over a period of 18 years. Your doctors have a really good handle on the situation. :rolleyes:
you cant differentiate between wars and sicknesses?

you cant differentiate between wars and sicknesses?

So....you and (your doctors) can't understand the difference between 200,000 people dying in an 18 year period and 196,000 dying in 9 months. You and your doctors have a really good handle on the situation. :rolleyes:

So....you and (your doctors) can't understand the difference between 200,000 people dying in an 18 year period and 196,000 dying in 9 months. You and your doctors have a really good handle on the situation. :rolleyes:
we dont talk about wars at the dr office.

I’ve been in and out of doctor’s offices and hospitals on a regular basis for about nine months now. Since the beginning of this pandemic, I haven’t seen a single health professional...doctor, practitioner, nurse, administrator, etc..not wear a mask. I’m taking my wife to St. Mary’s this morning. I’ll report back. Also, because we went gold in the WV color coding system, I’m required to wear a mask while I’m at school. So I pretty much wear a mask 9 to 10 hours a day. Some days more. You get used to it.

You should try something.

There's a gateway in our minds
That leads somewhere out there, far beyond this plane
Where reptile aliens made of light
Cut you open and pull out all your pain
Tell me how you make illegal
Something that we all make in our brain
Some say you might go crazy
But then again it might make you go sane

You, of all people, could spot a fabrication.

I don't make shit up. I go there about every quarter. Bloodwork the week before then the dr visit. I go next week for the dr visit. This has happened on more than one occasion at that office. If the Dr is not worried about then, I am not either.

You, of all people, could spot a fabrication.

Still chasing me around, dork? Weren't you embarrassed enough when a former NFL/Marshall player and other longtime posters called you out for being a moron and wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT