ADVERTISEMENT

Went to a central Ohio Marshall alumni event this evening

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Got to chat with Marshall President Brad Smith again, as well as his smokin' hot wife.

I couldn't help but think of how justifiable Rifle's jealousy is over Brad.

While Brad is technically the same species as Rifle, he's just on a whole different level in terms of wealth, looks, charm, success, and did I mention wealth, because he's ya know wealthy?

• Haha
Reactions: Marc22 and 30CAT
Surprised that Big Country allowed another younger male (compared to Bradley) to get that close to him. Between your selfies and his Botox obsession, there was probably a lot semen flying between the two of you.

Central Ohio? The armpit of America.

Surprised that Big Country allowed another younger male (compared to Bradley) to get that close to him. Between your selfies and his Botox obsession, there was probably a lot semen flying between the two of you.

Central Ohio? The armpit of America.
Animated GIF

Got to chat with Marshall President Brad Smith again, as well as his smokin' hot wife.

I couldn't help but think of how justifiable Rifle's jealousy is over Brad.

While Brad is technically the same species as Rifle, he's just on a whole different level in terms of wealth, looks, charm, success, and did I mention wealth, because he's ya know wealthy?
The thing that disappoints me is his emphasis on vegan meals in this video. He lost some points from me there.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I'm not suggesting BS is ghey, but he might be. Him and greed share that same creepy smile. You know the one. Jeffrey Dahmer like.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT